143.

@TMZ

(Wattpad took down the original picture soo... just imagine! I'm sorry!!)

Liked by Hazzasrings, Mrhottieharry and 999,005 others.

@TMZ: HARRY STYLES' NUDES HAVE BEEN LEAKED BY EX-FLING KENDALL JENNER (Exclusive)!!!!!

  View comments

@hazstyles: Oof 😶😳

@larryismylifeee: This is such an invasion of privacy and it's wrong..

@mrhottieharry: I know that it's not right-BUT I CANT STOP OGLING AT IT. LOUIS IS SO LUCKY!

@kendalljenner: You're welcome ;)

@harryismyhusband: Forget Louis, and fuck me.

@hendallisbae: YAS QUEEN KENDALL!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU xoxo

@mrsstyles: Take this down.

@louandhaz: Anyone with a sane mind, report this right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis!" Harry called out urgently, his knuckles turning white as he clutched his phone angrily, jogging down the hallway and into the kitchen. Once he'd gotten there, he noticed Louis stood near the sink, Darcy in his arms holding onto a bottle independently as he cooed at their nine-month old daughter, not noticing Harry stood in the doorway. Harry coughed awkwardly before speaking again "Lou?".

Louis' head turned, his smile fading slightly as he noticed his fiancé who seemed to be breathing far too heavily, almost like a bull does when they're about to charge. He was frightened a little bit because he'd seen the extent of Harry's anger once and it wasn't pretty, but when he saw that they didn't have a daughter and he didn't have a ring on his finger. "Haz.. what's wrong babe?"

Louis used the nicknames in a hope to calm Harry down a little bit as he wandered over still holding Darcy in his arms tightly, watching Harry's dark green eyes slowly soften slightly at Louis' tone of voice. The shorter of the two couldn't help but to reach out and hook a stray curl behind Harry's ear before caressing his cheek and noticing Harry melt into the touch a little, the anger slowly drifting away. "Kendall."

Almost immediately, Louis stiffened at the name. He always knew she was iffy but she hasn't caused trouble in a while, and she hadn't crossed anyone's minds either. "What about her?" Louis asked, a little too bitter for Harry's liking.

"She leaked my nudes.."

"She what?!" Louis gasped, looking up at Harry wide eyed, his jaw on the floor. "Well, uh.. c-can I see?"

Harry nodded, unlocking his phone and showing Louis TMZs Instagram post, holding the phone for him as Louis bounced slightly to keep Darcy at ease. "It's.. Uhm.. it's everywhere Lou.."

"Shit." Louis cursed, not even apologising for his language despite the fact that he held their daughter in his arms. "Well I mean.. you look pretty darn good in that pictu-"

"-Louis, that's not the point." Harry interrupted, actually struggling to hide the blush that arose on his cheeks from his fiancés comment. "Let's focus, yeah?"

"Mmh." Louis hummed as a reply, drooling slightly at the picture that Harry still held in front of his eyeline. But it was ripped away from him too soon after Harry realised what Louis was doing, turning off his phone and discarding it on the kitchen counter.

Harry tiredly rubbed at his eyes, a few stress lines appearing on his forehead. "I don't know what to do though Boo.. do you have any ideas?"

"Uh... well I was thinking we could go to that bitches house-"

"-Louis!" Harry scolded, biting back a chuckle at the lack of a filter on Louis' mouth.

"Sorry.. how about you just message her like a normal human being?" Louis suggested, cocking an eyebrow before moving his focus onto the baby who had now dropped the empty bottle onto the kitchen floor and had started babbling in his arms, looking between her two dads. Louis bent down and picked up the bottle carefully not squishing the baby, giving it to Harry to put in the dishwasher. "What do you think pumpkin? How about you burp if you think your daddy should message that whore and set her straight?" Louis put on an innocent voice as he talked to Darcy whilst burping her, satisfied when she finally gurgled and spat a little onto the burping cloth on Louis' shoulder. "See Hazza? Just message her.. even our princess thinks that's what you should do.."

"Okay.." Harry sighed defeated, opening his phone again to start a reluctant conversation with Kendall. Louis got on his tiptoes to give Harry a quick peck on the lips before walking out of the kitchen and to the nursery to settle Darcy down for her afternoon nap.

(Text conversation: Harry on the right, Kendall on the left.)

Kendall.. what the fuck?

What Harry?

You really just had to leak my nudes huh?
Is that how jealous you are that I'm finally happy and out of your toxic net?

Nah.. it's just fun to wind you up.
Plus, I'm sure Louis enjoyed those pictures.

That doesn't matter. Almost everyone sees TMZ, my family and friends included and the fact you sent them my nudes to post is really low.. I could sue you.

But you won't.

No I won't.. there is no point. I just want you to release a public statement and apology to me, my family and Louis. Also demand that TMZ take it down if it hasn't already been reported enough.

Alright. Fine. But you're no fun.

Not with you.

:|