52.

@harrystyles

Liked by Gemmastyles, The

Liked by Gemmastyles, The.daisytomlinson and 1,893,378 others.

@harrystyles: If I ever stop loving you, I'm dead. ❤️

View comments

@larrystylinson: That's love bitches!

@mrsstyles: That was unnecessarily blunt 😂👌🏼

@mrhottieharry: Daddies 🥵

@haylorisreal: You never loved him anyway, so... have you been dead this entire time?

@hazzasring: @haylorisreal Fuck off, will ya?

@proudofmylarents: @haylorisreal Why would would say that?!

@harryismyhusband: @haylorisreal Only the truth 🙌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry.. they hate me.." Louis whimpered, Harry cradling him protectively as he cried into his oversized sweater. Snuggled on their couch, they read through the comments under Harry's new post, and Harry was disgusted by the way that some of his fans talked about Louis. 'How could someone who was meant to be supportive say such BS about the person you love?' Harry wondered.

"Babe.. they don't know you, okay? You're perfect. You're my light in the dark. You're the sun to my moon. I love you. I love you forever, and if they don't like that, then it's their problem.." Harry whispered into Louis' fluffy hair, grasping him tighter as he felt his clothes dampen a little more with each tear. It broke his heart to see his little Lou so upset, but unfortunately there wasn't much he could do about it..