Quick Disclaimer!

Okay, firstly, welcome!

This is a Larry Stylinson book that will be portrayed through Instagram posts and stories. Some chapters may be properly written or done with messages. And a bit of a spoiler, but Mpreg is included! If you aren't a fan of that, I'm sorry. Most pictures of the two of them will most likely be manips, but I'm going to try and stop myself from using them as much as possible!

If they differ in looks within the pictures posted, I apologise because I know it's annoying. It's only to fit in with the storyline. Especially when the kid(s) become included.
Edit: This doesn't really occur the further in the story you are because I actually began to plan it properly! So I'm sorry!

Harry is nineteen in this, Louis is Twenty-one. Anyone else included who are 'friends' will most likely be around the same age, however, I feel like that is just common sense. And despite the fact that in real life some of their friends are famous, they may not be in this therefore why some may not have as many likes as usual. And Zayn is one of Harry's bodyguards, that's why he's not mentioned as much as the others.
Edit: Zayn does become a prominent figure further on in the book.

Eleanor is a close friend of Louis' in this because I don't want to make her a bad character, so I'm just putting that here :))

Also, if the timelines don't match up, I apologise! I have the memory of a goldfish but I'll try!
Edit: Again, later on I began to plan and there is more of a structure :)

And, when they get together, just imagine that they post a lot slower than usual because otherwise it may seem like their relationship is just going too quick. I tried to imagine how much they would actually post in real life and figured they'd post about 3/4 times a month each, maybe even less.. so, just pretend that's how it is, please :)

If you're still here, then read on and I hope you enjoy!!

Edit: I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but I promise chapters get better and longer the more you read!

Another edit: THIS IS BOOK ONE. There is another book to follow this one up.. it isn't a sequel, just a continuation! Wattpad only allows 200 chapters a book and I've maxed it out on both soooo.. sorry for that!

I love and appreciate you all! Thank you ❤️

If you do not think this is going to be your cup of tea or you want something to read once you've finished this, then I have a newly published book called .Fishnets. and it is Larry Stylinson!! I'd love if you checked it out:

 and it is Larry Stylinson!! I'd love if you checked it out:

Description:

"Woah, woah Princess. Calm down."

"Who are you?! His new shag??"

Thank you!! I love you all ❤️x

Just A Rumour ~ L.S (Instagram AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara