23 Things to Calm Your Anger

1. Count to ten!

2. Buy yourself one of those foamy squeeze balls. Carry it with you and squeeze the hell out of it!

3. If you have a girl/boyfriend nearby, talk to them. You won't get angry at them for no reason, will you?

4. Ask to leave the room. Go to a different one and start screaming.

5. Talk to a friend about it.

6. If it is really, really bad, I'd recommend a therapist.

7. Just bust out laughing, even if it's not funny. You'll feel better immediately.

8. Very calmly get into your worshiping position and say, "(name of higher spirit you believe in), please give me the strength not to beat this person."

9. Blame what made you mad on your imaginary friend.

10. If you're the type that starts screaming at everything, start eating something. You can't open your mouth if it's full of food!

11. Take a piece of paper and start ripping it up into many tiny itty-bitty pieces. Then throw it up in the air and celebrate that you got over your anger!

12. Close your eyes and think of good things.

13. Just go on a rant.

14. Tell a friend to change the subject of something as soon as you get mad, prior to the whole anger thing. That way, when they do, you won't get so angry and you get distracted!

15. Create a happy place in your home. Go there when your feel upset.

16. Offer to do something else if it's begining to upset you.

17. Eat your favorite food to make you happier.

18. Ask your doctor about starting a type of medication that will help you.

19. Write down what you want to say to someone on a piece of paper, then burn it.

20. LEAVE THE SCENE IMMEDIATLY. DO NOT HULK SMASH.

21. Go visit a cute puppy. Or kitty. Cute things make other things better.

22. Ask the person making you mad to leave before something bad happens.

23. Busy yourself with chores. The more distracted, the better.