37 Things To Do In An Elevator

1. Press all of the buttons.

2. Dance to the elevator music.

3. Sell random stuff.

4. Choose a corner in the elevator and yell at everyone "Don't get in my corner!"

5. Stand facing the corner, not doing or saying anything.

6. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then when they look annoyed, say "I got new socks on!"

7. Wait for at least four people to get on the elevator with you. Then meow and point to another passenger.

8. Be the "Elevator door guard".

9. Walk inside the elevator with a box that says "human head" on the side. Sniff it occasionally and sigh with comfort.

10. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of them!" and move to the furthest corner from them.

11. Shout "Ding!" at every floor.

12. Bring a chair and sit on it. Pretend you are Santa Claus.

13. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."

14. Pretend you are in the middle of a speech when someone else gets on.

15. Recite a poem.

16. Make explosion noises anytime someone would press a button.

17. With every step someone takes, make squeaking noises.

18. Laugh insanly.

19. When there are lots of people on the elevator talking at the same time, silence them.

20. Ask the other passengers if you can push a button for them. Then purposlly push the wrong one.

21. Beatbox.

22. Stand in the corner and offer everyone a lollipop.

23. Lean against the button panel.

24. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarassed when they open by themselves.

25. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

26. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

27. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and repeat.

28. Stand in the corner, reading a telephone book, laughing uproariously.

29. Ask someone if they know where the nearest bathroom is. Then get off on the floor they might mention and run for it.

30. Move your desk into the elevator and when ever someone gets on, ask if "they have an appointment."

31. When they say no, give them a dark glare and go back to your work.

32. Say "bye" to everyone getting on and "hi" to everyone getting off.

33. Leave your stuff in the elevator purposly.

34. Swat at flies that don't exist.

35. Sniff everyone. Twice.

36. Bring a pizza box aboard and say "Hot pizza! Get your hot pizza here!"

37. Make suggestions on the flooring replacements.