32 Things To Do With Your Imaginary Friend

1. Go EVERYWHERE together.

2. Introduce them to your friends, then say that your imaginary friend hates them with passion. DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!

3. Also introduce them to then entire school. (Ex. during lunch)

4. Go shopping with them.

5. Get into an intense argument with them of something very simple.

6. Sing a karaoke duet with them.

7. When you're at a party, make sure you leave an empty seat beside you with a plate of food. If someone sits there, scream, "(imaginary friend's name)! You killed them!" and run away crying.

8. If something unexplainable happens, blame your imaginary friend and scold them.

9. Pretend your imaginary friend is your boy/girlfriend for the day. Extra entertaining if you already have a boy/girlfriend (just make sure to tell them the other girl/boyfriend is imaginary)

10. Start yelling at your imaginary friend in public where there are a lot of people.

11. Ask your parents if you can adopt your imaginary friend.

12. Do EVERYTHING in this book with your imaginary friend!

13. Read a book to your imaginary friend when it's their "bed time."

14. If you get in trouble for something, say, "But (imaginary friend's name) told me to!"

15. Offer your imaginary friend a drink. Pretend to help them drink and when the drink hits the ground say, "You're right. It DOES go right through you."

16. Pretend your imaginary friend is in a public bathroom stall & that you're "waiting." If someone comes in and waits beside you, whisper to them, "My friend is in there." Then wait a few moments, open the door, and say, "(Imaginary friends name), it's about time you got out of there!" & leave casually.

17. Dance with your imaginary friend

18. Have a sleepover with just you and your imaginary friend

19. Make an imaginary friend for your imaginary friend

20. Tell jokes with your imaginary friend in public and laugh hysterically. If people look at you like you're strange, suddenly stop laughing and stare at them intensely.

21. Pretend your imaginary friend is drunk and you're helping them get around.

22. If you go swimming, scream frantically that your imaginary friend is drowning and that someone has to help them.

23. If you get up and walk somewhere in your house, randomly scream and then yell for everyone to hear, "(name of imaginary friend) you need to stop doing that to me!"

24. Write letters to your imaginary friend and pretend to get replies from them.

25. When posing for a picture, pretend your imaginary friend is in it with you.

26. Pretend that a random day is your imaginary friend's birthday and make a big deal about it. Get cake, a few cheap presents, and a party date and just celebrate with a few friends in your room.

27. If someone swears, cover your imaginary friend's ears and say, "(imaginary friend's name) IS PRESENT."

28. Jam out to random songs together.

29. On the school bus, if you sit alone and someone tries to sit with you, tell them that your imaginary friend is sitting there instead.

30. Point out random strangers and tell your friends/family how much that person looks like your imaginary friend.

31. Tell people that your imaginary friend is a monster that will one day eat everything to no more existence.

32. Act completely psychotic with your imaginary friend forever.