ok hello its me.

yes, hi!! hope you all had a good day. I just wanted to update you guys on what's going go happen! there will be a few more updates before I complete the book within the next couple of days. So if you're interested, keep an eye out!

Now, I'm really glad most of you understood where I was coming from- so that saves me from further explaining myself! So, lets get to the point.

I wont be deleting this. Even if my opinion his changed, I know other people's have not, and this surprisingly has been the only book that I uploaded that was fairly successful. :D Also, I'm just really lazy. Whoops.

Also, I will be revealing my new account on one of the next posts, so.. keep an eye out! This account will be used for really random things,
now.

For what?
Well.. here's a small list of things I know I will be doing. (Feel feel to suggest!)

-Daredevil (Marvel TV Show.)
-Harry Potter
-Lucifer
- Voltron

That's all I know I'm doing. The rest I'm unsure about, or can't think of now. (,:

butyeah- if you want something that you'd like to see from me, make sure to comment. I'm serious when I say I will do research on it and write it. If the fanbase is smaller, I might put it on this account, or in a book with other random stories. This is because I want to keep my accounts organized to some extent.

And to he honest, that's all I wanted to cover for now. :D Have a great day!