hello, oh god-

As the title here states, yes, hello. I have been, pfft, dead on Wattpad- I actually deleted it for awhile because the platform is not (personally) favorable, so, for the near future, I will probably be moving over to ao3 (where i have been writing several drafts, haha..) and possibly rewrite this entire thing, but.. so it's better.

I'm not a huge fan of what I have written here, honestly, but I'm honestly surprised people still visit and read these. When I wrote these, I didn't think I was that amazing of a writer— and I'm still improving, so I do appreciate all and everyone who has supported what I uploaded here.

Anyways, considering it had been so long, my interests HAVE changed, meaning that any new and original chapters will probably not occur. As I mentioned, I will just rewrite the current ones and post them on ao3 as a part of a one-shot collection for you guys. If I ever do decide to continue within this fandom, I will take into consideration any ideas you may have provided in the past, as I recall asking for some in hopes of inspiration.

But, as of currently, no— for Skephalo, I probably will not post anything new except for the rewrites, though I may visit the DNF world (haha, heatwaves—) and start writing something in regards to that. I'm not sure though- anything related to Minecraft may be off the list.

As for drafts I currently have and are yet to post, I am working on a Sterek thing (which is in regards to Teen Wolf), and a Deckerstar fic, which are both pretty dark and angsty. So, if you're interested, those will be out at the end of this semester because I'll have a break, and will probably work on bits every day. (:

To conclude, though- I really appreciate all of you who still read this, so thank you for that good (and bad) feedback.