"Jay can you help me?" i asked handing him tourney outfit. "I can help you" Herkie said trying to take my tourney outfit out my hand, i flipped him over and he landed on the ground. "I didn't ask you i asked Jay" i said glaring at Herkie "Maybe you should put it on yourself" Jay said smiling at me my heart started beating faster. "Right that's an amazing idea" i said smiling at him as i walked towards the changing room changing into my uniform and coming back out.

"Ready?" Jay asked "As long as your here I'm always ready"

"Stay focus on the game okay"

"How can i be focus on anything but you"

"If you don't focus on the game i will never talk to you again"

"No...i have to stay focus" i said nodded fast.

-------

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There are 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals. the announcer said "Get 'em, Marilyn." i heard Jay said i looked back at him and smiled. 'stay focus Marilyn or Jay won't talk to you ever again "Thanks, Jay." i said running towards the field. "The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire." the announcer said.

"Come here! You heard him. Get out there!" Coach Jenkins yelled looking over i say Jay and... CARLOS..really. "Don't worry, Carlos. I got your back." i said patting his back. "How about my front?"

"Pfft. Get out there."

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." the announcer said "That hothead is mine" i yelled out, jumping up and down.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to Princess Marilyn. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back.

Here comes Jay! Marilyn, hurdling maneuver at mid-field."

"I'm open!" i heard Ben called, looking over at him had to make sure he was open and i pasted it to Ben. "Princess Marilyn makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone."

"Marilyn!"

"Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot!

Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!"

"Come on! All right, all right, let's do it!" i yelled to everyone. "Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!" Coach Jenkins yelled to us "23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Princess Marilyn. Princess Marilyn, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Princess Marilyn. A big block from Jay. Princess Marilyn dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block goes down. Jay through the kill zone picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Princess Marilyn.

"Hey, Marilyn!" I heard Carlos called "Carlos?"

"Go up! Ben!" Carlos said as i jumped on his shield and grabbed the tourney ball "Princess Marilyn passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Princess Marilyn! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos and the Princess who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." i ran over to the announcer and grabbed the microphone.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There's something I'd like to say. Give me a "J"!" I yelled into the microphone"J"! the yelled back to me. "Give me an "a"!"

"A"!"

"Give me a "Y"!"

"Y"!"

"What does that spell?"

"Jay!"

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Jay!"

"I love you, Jay! Did I mention that?" i said smiling at Jay i stepped down and let Ben take over but we felt like it wasn't enough so we started singing our feelings to the people we love. 

Ben made if over towards Mal and Evie in the "Chad's and Herkie's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." Audrey said grabbing the mike and kissing Herkie but i didn't care. "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" Ben said grabbing the mick from Audrey and turning towards Mal. "Yes!"

"She said yes!"

"Let's go, Ben. The whole team's waiting for you." i said pulling him back down the stairs and heading towards Mal and Evie. "I feel really sorry for Audrey." i said looking over at Evie "You do?" Evie said looking over at me. "Yeah. I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself."

"I guess I am kind of talented."

"You are definitely gifted."

"Thanks, Mary" my heart started beating fast the last time i heard that name was the last time i saw my first love. "Marilyn are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, i have to go" i said nodded walking down and towards the team. "And there he is. Jay, the most valuable player and his new girlfriend Princess Marilyn. How do you like that?" the announcer said as i grabbed Jay's hand "Jay, Will you go to the coronation with me?" i said looking up at him smiling.

"Of course" i jumped out and down before jumping on him he just laughed spinning us around.