Rules and meeting the girl I bullied

Lottie and Saul-Louis

Bethany and Timothy -Liam

Ben and Nikki-Niall

Jasmine, Victoria, and Nate-Zayn

Ella and Lucas-Harry

This are the siblings of One Direction.(they're not but they are in this story)

Rosie and the siblings of one direction are 13 yrs old. Louis and Zayn are 21 yrs old, Liam, Niall, and Harry are 19 yrs old.

Rosie's pov

"Rosie get up someone wants to adopt you!!" screams Ms. Paige, a lady who works at the orphanage. "I'm up!!" I scream back. I throw on my shirt that's says 'the definition of bad girl is me', a pair of leggings, and my favorite sneakers. I ran down the stairs. "No running in the orphanage." says Ms. Paige. "Sorry" I said. Not that i meant it though. "These are the guys who want to adopt you." says Ms. Paige. Standing there in front of me is one direction. "One Direction wants to adopt me?" I asked. "Yep" says Liam. "Really?" I asked. "Yes" says Louis. "Are you lying to me?" I asked. "No why would we do that?" asked Zayn. I just shook my head and say," Never mind." Harry grabs me and squeezes me to death. "Can't breathe." I said. "Sorry" says Harry loosing he's arms. "You can have her, but she doesn't have much. Would you like us to get it for you though?"said/asked Ms. Paige. "Sure" said Niall.

When they have signed everything and we got my suitcase of a few things we left. We walked up to a stretch limo. "Wow" I said. "Wow indeed." says Louis.

The limo starts and that's when we really got down to business. "They are a few rules, you will have to follow." said Liam. "What are they?" I asked.

" Rule 1

no stealing

Rule 2

no lying.

Rule 3

no fighting or hitting, kicking, scratching, or biting.

Rule 4

no smoking

Rule 5

no cussing

Rule 6

do what we ask the first time we ask you

Rule 7

no bullying

Rule 8

no running in the house

Rule 9

no screaming in the house

Rule 10

no cheating

Rule 11

and your grades have to be a B or higher in school." said Zayn. "And if I break any of these rules?" I ask. "There will be consequences." said Liam. I know I'm Gonna regret asking but I do it anyway. "And the consequences are?"  I asked. "You will get a time out or a spanking" said Louis.

I have just died on the inside. "Are you ok?" asked Liam. "I am scream at y'all in my head." I said. "Like what?" asked Niall. I looked at him and said with a straight face," I am cussing you out." "Ok" said Harry. "Does it count since its in my head?" I asked. "If I said yes. What would you do than?" asked Zayn. "Deny I ever cussed at you." I said. "So you would lie?" asked Niall. "I don't see it as lying. I see it as keeping me out of trouble." I said. "denying it would be lying about it." said Louis. "I never thought about it that way. These rules are gonna be hard to keep." I said. "I'm sure a few spanking will get you on the right track." Liam said. I scooted away from him, but than I bumped into Zayn. "I don't win either way." I said. They went to reply when we pulled up to their house. "This is y'all's house?" I asked "Yep" says Niall. "More like a mansion." I said. Some one walks out of the house. She stopped the second she saw me. Than it clicked in my head who that was. "Lottie" I asked. "Rosie" she replied. the boys walked up to us and saw the way we were looking at each other. "What's wrong?" asked Louis. "This is the girl I use to tell you about." said Lottie. "What do you mean the only girl you ever told us about was...." said Zayn. "The girl that bullied her." I said. "How did you know that?" asked Harry. "Cause I'm the girl who use to bully her." I said. They all looked shock. "Yeah the girl you just rode with all the way here is my bully." said Lottie. The other kids came running out and saw me. "What's she doing here?" asked Jasmine. "They made a mistake and adopted me." I said. "It was not a mistake. We did adopt her. So be nice." said Louis. Jasmine rolled her eyes. Everyone looked at me and it started to get uncomfortable. Lottie and I looked at each other. Louis leaned over to Zayn and whispered something. Zayn nodded his head. "Look Lottie I'm sorry I ever bullied you. I've wanted to tell you sorry for a long time now, but I didn't know how." I said. She smiled and said," its ok. I forgive you." "Well I don't." mumbled Jasmine and Victoria stomping back inside. "Can we go in?" I asked. "Yea of course." said Liam. "Come on ill so you to your room." said Niall and Harry. And off we went to my room.

Louis's pov

"She bullied my sister. How did we miss that?" I said/asked. "She said she was sorry. She was younger. She made a mistake. She seems like she has changed." said Zayn. "But what if she hasn't?" I asked. "Than she'll have a sore bottom." said Liam. "A very sore bottom. You know I don't put up with bullies. I bend them over my lap the second I find out they've been bullying." said Zayn. "I know. I know." I said.

There was a loud crash inside the house. We heard Lottie and someone else scream. We didn't even think we just run in to see what was going on.