Mrs. Shravini Rai

What do you think about the story?? Is it going nice??

Sravini's pov

Andy appeared from no where ans punched that man and said..
"At least let me enjoy my friends disaster peacefully!"

"Disaster?" Mr. Rai said.
"Of course!! Marriage =disaster!!" Andy said and giggled.

Mr. Rai uncovered his face and everyone was shocked.
"Stop the wedding!!" Saroja aunty yelled but no one listened. Andy was busy fighting with Dhanush's men.

The wedding continued.
"Please don't.. don't marry.. me! " I pleaded !!
He turned and looked at me his eyes potraying thousands of emotions - Anger, frustration , pain and lov....??

"Why? ,You wanna marry that bastard!!" he said more than like a statement than question!!

I went quiet! I can't do anything . At least I'm not marrying that monster. He took the sindoor (Vermillion) in his hand and looked in my eyes. He slowly filled the partition of my head and my eyes teared up. Unknowingly I feel complete. I'm his!

After that everything seemed like dream. I don't remember what happened after that.
"Congratulations now you're Mrs. Sravini Rai" Andy said and hugged me and Mr. Rai.
Mrs. Sravini Rai Mrs. Sravini Rai...
It was roaming in my head like don't know whatwhat! ?

I looked at Mr. Rai and found him already looking at me. He took hold of my hand and turned to saroja aunty.

"She's my wife now! Dare to hurt her! Your son will be home tomorrow!" Saying this he took me out of the venue .

We were standing in front of his car. Andy said ..
"Bye Mrs. Rai,  I have some work. Your husband will take care of you" Tears filled my eyes and I hugged him crying in his arms.

"Oye monkey ! Don't make me and your husband worry about you more" He said and I chuckled a bit.
He took my hand and gave to Mr. Rai and said..

"Take care of my crying baby" I again smiled and Mr. Rai nodded.

We sat in the car and Mr. Rai instructed the driver to go out. I'm angry with him. He don't even know about my past and he married. If he comes to know then.. A fear gripped me thinking what will happen if he comes to know about my past. Will he hate me? Will he leave me? Will he think I betrayed him? I turned and looked at him , he was talking to someone on his phone still holding my hand. I just kept looking at him and my eyelids felt heavy. Obviously I'm sleepy. I don't know what happened after that..

/ "You lied to me!" Mr. Rai said to me and I turned to him.
"Mr.Rai.. I" Before I could say anything he again said..
"Shut up!! I want divorce! I'll send you to Dhanush/

I opened my eyes with a jerk and then I realized that it was just a dream. I breathed in relief and then looked around.
Where am I?  That was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Then I remembered something...
Yes I'm married! Married to Mr. Rai. That means I'm in his house! Is this his room? Oh no no! I got up from the bed and moved out of room.
I'm bit familiar to this house. Not much .
I was moving don't know where when his sudden voice startled me.

" You're awake?" I turned around and saw him.. Now he was in his formals.
"Y.. Yes sir" I said and he came towards me and I looked down.