3. Soon to be...

AbhiRam's pov

I got a call from one of our client Mr. Mehra.They said we'll have personal meeting after 2 months and for now our juniors will attend the meeting.

Fhew!! I'm not interested in any meeting now. I was busy in my thoughts when my cabin door swung opened and my girl was standing there .
She looked beautiful

My eyes moved to her face and I realized that she is crying

My eyes moved to her face and I realized that she is crying. I quickly moved towards her and she said..

"Sir.. I.. Need a leave"
"Is everything thing okay?? Why you're crying?!" I asked and she said..

"My mother is in hospital. Please" I nodded and she quickly went from there followed by me.

I came in front of her and she looked afraid.
"Please" She said in fear. Don't worry love I'm not going to hurt you. I took hold of bed hand and went towards my car.

I started the car and she just sat beside without uttering a word.
I asked her the address and drove to the hospital.

******************

We reached hospital and she rushed to reception and asked.
"Rohini Ahuja" I looked at her shocked.

"She's the daughter of the Rohini ji. Owner of the most biggest NGO's of India.

"She's in the second floor" The receptionist said and we rushed to her.

Nivi was about to enter the room but the nurse stopped her and said..
"Please wait ma'am. You can't go inside" Nivi cried uncontrollably .

I pulled her to my arms and she wrapped her arms around me. She muttered..
"I can't loose her"
"You won't" I said and keep rocking her.

****************

After half an hour

Doctor called us inside and nivi and I went to her mother. Her mother slowly opened her eyes and looked at us and smiled.

"Princess" She said to nivi and extended her hand. Nivi took hold of her hand and said ..
"I hate you baby, I was hungry and you're sleeping here" We all chuckled.
Doctor came to us and said..

"Can we talk?"
"Nivi you stay with aunty I'll go" Nivi smiled and nodded.

"Mr.Rai . I didn't knew you relate with this family" Doctor said.
I thought for a minute and said.
"She's my soon to be wife"

"Oh I'm sorry" He said
"So , actually your mother have... "

******************

Sravini's pov

As soon as Mr. Rai went with doctor amma pinched me and asked..
"You have affair with AbhiRam Rai" She said and I blushed. I should not!!

"Shut up!! He's my boss"  I said and before she could anything Mr. Rai came and stood beside me.

He had frown on his face. I stood up and moved to him and asked.

"What did doctor said?" I asked but he kept silence.
"Please" I said again. He took a deep breath and then looked at amma. She smiled and nodded at him. What's going on!!?

"Brain tumour" His voice rang in my ears and I turned my head to look at him.

"Wh.at.. What??" I asked.
He nodded in yes. I was about to fall when he took hold of my hand and waist.

"We'll have best doctors, she'll get well soon" But my tears didn't stopped. I fell on his chest crying.

Suddenly the door opened and he was standing there.
"So my lady is with another man" He said and my hold on Mr. Rai's hand became tight.

"Dhanush?" I slowly muttered.

AbhiRam's pov

"So my lady is with another man" That man said and nivi's hold on my hand became tight. Why is she scared?

"Dhanush?" Nivi slowly said.

"You should not cry for the small thing!! She's not you real mother right?? Then why are you crying for her?? You should come with me, did you forget our marriage date" Dhanush said. And I was beyond shock. Not real mother. Marriage date. What's happening.

Nivi moved away from me and said.
"Not now dhanush!"
"Shut up!! Are you mad!! Don't make me beat you again like animal!!" He said and I couldn't control anymore!!

I was about to go to him but she holded my hand and nodded in no.
"Oh so are you staying with him for the night?!" Dhanush said and I was at the verge of anger.
Her hold tightened on my hand.

"No matter what I'll just marry you!! Only you" She said still holding my hand and looking at me and suddenly averted her eyes from me. Did she mean..??

"That's good" That bastard spoke and went out before giving me a smirk.

"Princess" Her mother said and we turned to her.
"Amma!! Don't stress yourself. It's okay!!" I said and she nodded in no with tears in her eyes.

"What's happening??" I spoke.
She turned towards me and then said.
"It's nothing sir. Thanks for your help"
"If you have any problem then you can share." I said.
"It's personal sir. And if you don't mind then you can attend my marriage it's after 3 days." She said and I looked at her with shock and anger.

"Sure why not!! Wish a happy to you and your soon to be.. " I said and turned to go out but turned once back to look at her mother who had something in her eyes as if she wanted to say something.

But why should I think. She may tell to her soon to be son- in- law.
With these thoughts I went out

______________________________

Word Count:1001

Precap: Marriage

_________________

How was it?? To be true then whole credit goes to Aru_pranu because of her i got inspired to write this.