1.Their Lives

Abhiram Rai, CEO of Rai industry lives the life like heaven ; A big mansion! 6 to 10 cars! Several servants! Big family! A good name in society and friends!
That's the life of a Billionaire!!

AbhiRam's Pov

It's 8 in the morning and I'm still at home!! I've to attend meeting for God's sake!! I shouldn't have drunk last night with her!!

As always I was struggling with my tie . I thrown it away and picked up my phone wearing my wrist watch. My phone rang and ..

"Are you coming or not??" He yelled on phone.
"1 min Andy" I said and took elevator to ground floor.
"Are you out of your mind!? We have meeting in 10 mins and it takes 25 mins to reach office and above that your driver" Abdy yelled at me and I shook my head before sitting in driving seat.

"What!!" He barked.
"I'll drive!!" I said and he widened his eyes. "Not at all!! I love my life alot!! Please don't do it!!"

"Idiot" U murmured and drove to my office!

_______________

Everyone greeted me as always but with a relief written on their faces..why so??!! Just then something triggered in my mind! Today dad will send some people for job of my P. A. Oh so this is the reason why everyone is so happy!! Okay finally they'll be free from my extra work.

After attending the meeting I came and sat in my cabin. My manger came and said..
"Sir, Today we've 5 people whom your father have chosen and asked you to finalize who's capable for job of your Personal assistant. " I nodded at him and there came the first one. (Dumbo)
.
.
.
Second (idiot)
.
.
.
Third ( So sanskari)
.
.
.
Fourth (Err.. She.. He.. S.. He should work under a girl)
.
.
.
I mean seriously!! There's no one capable for my P.A i can't believe dad chose such people!!

I called my manager & said.
"They are idiots!! I don't want them here!!"

"Sir the next one for job of your P.A is a girl" My manager said and I nodded.

She entered inside making my heart stop!! Her long hairs falling on her face and she looked divine !! She came and stood in front of me, I couldn't take my eyes off from her!

"Mr.Rai" she waved her hand in front of me and I came out of my thoughts. Oh my!!her voice is so sweet like honey.

"So miss.. " I started.
"Sravini" She said. *Hot*

"So Ms. Nivi!!" I said and she looked at me as if I've grown horns!!

"What?? I'm your boss and I have right to call you anything!" I said and she looked scared!! Wait.. No I don't wanna scare her!

I started laughing and she looked at me confused!
"I was just joking Ms. Sravani, you may join from tomorrow !" She smiled and hummed in response!!

God!! I've been with many girls but this smile is making me feel different!! Why that so??!
_________________________

Sravini's Pov

I was sitting outside because my number is 5th!! Oh god please help me!! I need this job at any cost.

The manager came and looked at me with his eyes having something... I know that look.
I averted my eyes and he said, "boss is calling you" I nodded and went inside.

We had some talk and then she said "nivi" How does he know it's my pet name 😳🙄!? He know magic??!

"I'm your boss and I have right to call you anything" He said and I was numb!! I should say scared!! Scared of what if I didn't get this job!! See I'm not scared of anything okay!! Except.. Darkness it reminds me of my past and.. Him.

Suddenly he started laughing and then said that he was joking and I can join from tomorrow.

I hummed and smiled at him. Though he didn't returned the smile, his eyes said something!! I stood up and went out of the cabin. The manager looked at me and smiled.

I was thinking about giving amma surprise and I didn't noticed when I bumped with something!! I fell down and started rubbing my head!! It still pains here!!

"I'm sorry sis. I didn't saw" A voice said and I looked up to see a man extending his hand to me. I took the hand and stood up.
He said sorry?? It was my mistake though!! Let's play no problem 😉

"Oye!! Don't you have eyes?? How can you push a girl like this?" I said faking anger. But it hurted!!

"Sorry re sis, I didn't saw" He said and I was about to say something when his words ran in my ears..
'I'm sorry sis" I looked at him and smiled and said.

"It's okay!! It was my fault too" He smiled and again extended his hand..
"I'm Andy" He said and I smiled and shook hands with him.

"Sravini"
"Sravini, so are you new here??" He asked.
I hummed and said..
"New P.A of Mr.. " Oh god I was so much hurry I didn't even looked his name.
"Mr.??" Andy asked.

"Mr.Rai" I said and he smiled and said.
"Great!! So, you know anyone here??" He asked and I again nodded at no.

"How can you say that?? You have a brother right??" He said and I nodded with a wide smile and said..

"Of course I have!!" He said.
"So, if you have any problem just come to me. I'll help. Your boss will not trouble you, but his son can!" Andy said and I was shocked.

"He's married??" I asked and Andy looked at me as I'm talking after having two three peg 😳.

"Of course!! A son and tw.. I mean 1 daughter" He said and I was more than shocked!!

"Oh.. Okay" I said and then his phone rang and he excused himself.

I don't know why I feel happy and as well as jealous!! No way!! I should go home and tell amma about this. She'll be more than happy that I got this job finally.

______________________________

Word count : 1044

So  how was it?

I know you must be thinking that It's so fast!! But I need to complete this book in 30-35 chapters.. Not more 🙃