2. Her??

Sravini's Pov

I reached home and knocked the door, but no response. Again I knocked the door but no response!! Oh god I just hope she's not sleeping! She and her sleep.

Just then I remembered I have spare keys. I opened the door and went inside.

I saw her sitting and crying. I panicked and rushed towards her and asked.

Me: hey baby, why are you crying??

Amma: princess!!
She wept more like kid.

Me: tell me what's wrong?

Amma: My favourite show ends today!!

She said and pushed popcorn in her mouth.
I took deep breath and sat beside her.

Me: Oh baby!! You almost gave me heart attack!!
I said and she made cute face.

Me :I have a good news for you!!

Amma: what's it?? Oh my god!! I'm going to become nani(grandmother) !! Wow!!

I smacked her head slowly and she continued.

Amma: That's not fair!! I wanted to become grandmother soon!!
I face palmed myself and said.

Me: I got job!!
She rolled her eyes and said..

Amma: who said you to work??!! We have enough money to survive and marry you off to your prince Charming!!

Me: please amma! I know you don't want me to work!! But believe me I want to, I'm okay with it

She nodded with a smiled and pecked my forehead and asked..

Amma: So where did my princess got job??
Me: Rai industry!!

Amma: Kya!!!?? (What) oh god!! I'm sorry happy. You didn't worked in your South Indian company but mine type of North Indian company!!

Me: I guess they are South Indian..

She looked hurt and pouted..

Me: But they can be North Indian too!
I said and she immediately jumped like kid!!

Amma: Are you hungry!?

Me: Yes!!

**********

AbhiRam entered in his house!! Unlike everyday he felt a bit happy. The walls of the room didn't reminded him about her voice but it was replaced by someone else's voice.
When he closed his eyes, he didn't saw her face but it was replaced by someone else's face.

Was sravini going to take her place in his life?! Will sravini replace her place in his heart!?

These questions didn't let him sleep today.

************

After one month