Izuku Midoriya ★

Start from the beginning

You then let your right hand skim over his stomach and felt the bit of muscle that was forming.

'Woah... I never realized how Izuku was getting buff cause of the training he did...'

You felt Midoriya shudder making you nervously gulp at how excited he was getting from this.

"Hah..." he breathed out and you somehow felt weird by your foreign area. Your eyes widen a bit and your cheeks got hot.

'That felt weird...'

Midoriya then brought his hands up to your collar and fiddled with the button as well. Your body suddenly started to heat up.

"M-May.. I?" He softly whispered to you and your body got even more hot.
You scoffed and looked to the side.

"I mean... it wouldn't be fair since you're the only one looking like that right?" You said with a snarky attitude. Midoriya who gave a breathy chuckle now started to unbutton your shirt.

As he slowly struggled since his palms where a bit sweaty your heart now decided to have a race of their own.

Midoriyas eyes then trailed back up slowly then landed at your chest which was secured by a black bra. He gulped. Your eyes then widen when you felt something poke at the bottom of you.

'Eh! The bottom of him just got-oh!'

You furiously blushed and grabbed his face and made him look up. He blinked as he saw how your face was madly embarrassed.

"Don't stare..." you whimpered and he the. cleared his throat.

"S-Sorry..."

He suddenly then attacked you again and you both now kissed till you couldn't anymore. The soft whimpering and groaning was filled in the room as Midoriya kept pushing his tongue more down in your mouth trying to feel every inch of you.

You softly moved your hips and you both were caught by surprised at the sudden pressure that your regions felt.

You both kinda liked that.

Midoriya who was still furiously kissing you took a grip of your top and both his hands were able to strip your school shirt of now living you in your bra.

You didn't even notice since your hands moved from his chest to the top of his head and were too preoccupied in his messy locks. Pulling them softly Midoriya groaned then and there.

Midoriyas left hand then unconsciously went down your back and finally went to touch your butt taking a bit of a grip. You jumped up a bit and you surprised yourself by letting out a moan.

As your body went up you sat back down a bit to hard on his crotch and he gave a soft moan.

His right hand now moving to the side of your hip he slowly started moving your hips. You separated from his mouth and you both started panting.

Trialing your eyes from his you looked down and started to grind by yourself trying to add pressure on his hard crotch. Midoriya started to pant as he moaned softly as your bottom half was rubbing into his friend that sat in between his legs.