• Cabin vs Cabin (P2) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

As I entered the cabin, Lou and Emma gathered around me. "Have you figured out how the boys are powering their car?" Lou asked.

"I'll...go talk to Griff right now," I replied.

"Good work Miss Blue," Emma said.

"That's your code name," Lou added.

I chewed at my my nails as I knocked on the Grizzly cabin door. Not half a minute passed when Griff swung open the door.

"Oh! Hello Ash!" Xander greeted, using a horrible British accent. "How lovely to see you."

"Oh my God Shut up," Griff groaned. "Do you...have the information?"

"It's my spy accent!" Xander pouted, still putting on a show. "The name's McCormick. Xander McCormick."

"Well that's annoying," I sighed.

Griff nodded. "Very annoying. Anyway, did you find out about the Woodchuck's race car?"

I hesitated, but when Griff flashed me his toothy grin, I blurt out: "Yes. Lou and Emma are using the big fan from the mess hall to power it."

"Thanks!" Griff said.

"So," i drawled, biting my nails yet again. "How are you guys going to power your car?"

"Ravi's building us a water powered steam engine!" Griff explained happily.

Xander nodded. "We were going to go with gas, but Jorge's a sporadic farter. He's disgusting but undependable."

Griff grimaced. "Anyway. Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too," I whispered. "Love you."

"Ok!" Gladys shouted. "You have 20 minutes to prep your cars for the derby!"

"Ash!" Griff whisper-yelled at me. He was in his Grizzly shirt, ready to cheer on Xander. "Thank you so much for the information! It helped a lot."

"No problem," I nervously giggled. "It's not stressing me out. At all."

Xander came up beside Griff, and in a horrible Russian accent, said: "Little tip. Someone reversed direction of blades on Lou's fan. Prepare to be blown away! Do svidanya!"

When I approached Lou (who was wearing a large coat and sunglasses while hiding her face behind a newspaper), she lowered her disguise and whispered, "The cheese on the pizza is melting. I repeat, the cheese is melting."

From beside her, Emma (who was wearing a large pink coat and some stylish silver sunglasses) retorted, "Ok? What else would the cheese be doing?"

"That's code for, 'I filled the Grizzlies tank with toxic lake water to destroy the engine'!" She explained giddily."