• Mud Fight (P2) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

Once the boys came back inside, I felt my stomach doing flips as I stared out the window.

"What's wrong?" Axel asked me. "You look sick."

"Oh, it's nothing. I have this...childish fear of heights."

Axel shook his head. "I'm pretty fast, and strong. If you fell I'd catch you."

"Not if I caught her first," Griff butt in. "Leave her alone."

Axel scoffed. "I wasn't doing anything, just comforting her. She's scared of heights."

Griff rolled his eyes. "I know she is. We've been dating for over a year."

Suddenly, Xander was up from where he sat, his lips in kiss-formation as he got closer and closer to Bronson: until he finally knocked Bronson over. Bronson reached out for something, anyone, and he ended up latching onto Axel, sending the two down the long flight of stairs.

"Axel!" I screamed.

"Bronson!" Lou cried, looking down the steps. "Are you ok? You didn't hurt your biceps, did you?! They're two of my three favorite parts!"

"Xander, What did you do?" Emma questioned.

Xander frantically waved his hands around. "Nothing! I was just going in for a kiss!"

Lou gasped. "What? I said I called dibs!"

"Serves him right," Griff sneered. "For talking to you like that."

"What is wrong with you!" I snapped. "You've been so rude lately and I have no idea why!"

"Ash—"

"Why don't we talk? Outside."

At the words 'outside', knowing that I have a fear of heights, Griff probably knew what's in for him.

"How could you say that?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"I didn't mean to come off sounding like a jerk! By the way, I'm sure he'll be fine since he's so big and tough!" Griff shouted.

I gave him a once over, finally putting the pieces together. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes!" He sighed. "You obviously like Axel and I'm scared that you might leave me for him!"

My face fell. "Griff..." I grabbed him hands in mine, placing them on my cheeks. "I love you. I'd never leave you. And I don't like Axel, he's just cute."

Griff let out a breath. "I guess so."

"You don't need to be so self-conscious. I'm here and I'm here to stay," I added. "Now, can we please go inside because I'm literally so scared right now."