Symbols and Signs of The Ultimate Luck

I have discussed the two main symbols of The Ultimate Luck, but there are more ways to recognize his presence and those who worship him.

    A more dismal symbol of The Ultimate Luck is the Hand of Despair. The prophets long before myself had described, the Hand of Despair as a thin, delicate hand with long, precisely shaped nails coated in red  and wrapped in bandages at the wrist. This hand as a symbol can be displayed in different ways. I have seen the Hand of Despair take form as a painting hung at the threshold of a household, a mounted sculpture hung in a place of honour, and carved into a pendant worn close to the heart. Keeping the symbol of the Hand of Despair invites the Ultimate Luck closer to you. With his presence nearer, misfortune is warded away.

    Another sign of The Ultimate Luck comes in a much simpler form. It is no more than a little sprout. However, it is a sprout that has grown through a crack in heavy-laid cobblestone. Despite being buried under an insurmountable weight, regardless of the impossible obstacle in its path, the sprout kept on living for no other reason than the inherent need to be alive. If you are to come across a sprout such as this, treat it with great reverence, for it is a Sprout of Hope. It is a blessing sent from The Ultimate Luck, symbolizing his perseverance in his mortal life. When you find it, take it with you. Show your Sprout of Hope care and love to make amends for the care and love that Ingressus Saxxum had never received.  In doing so, The Ultimate Luck will be honoured, and he will  bless you small gifts of fortune.

    In truth, there can be many more symbols of The Ultimate Luck. The possibilities are infinite, as anything can be imbued with luck. Take, for example, a coin you find by chance on your path. If you truly believe that something you possess brings you luck, The Ultimate Luck will repay your belief in kind.