Worship of The Ultimate Luck

Even though The Ultimate Luck has incredible power, he recalls his life as a human. His life as Ingressus Saxxum still lives in his mind. As such, he does not ask for devout worship as other - older and more powerful - gods have come to expect. He continues his duties as The Ultimate Luck whether he is worshipped or not.

    However, along with his humanity, natural ego remains.

    There are ways to garner favor from The Ultimate Luck. The best way is to be aware of the luck in your life. Recognize that he is responsible for it. Thank him when good luck comes, and practice patience when bad luck comes. The Ultimate Luck will surely reward your patience.

Another way is to learn more about the luck he provides you with. He provides you with good luck when you need it most. He provides you with bad luck when you need a reminder of reality. Learn to anticipate what kind of luck he will send your direction, and learn to accept the balance of success and failure that he provides you with. The God of Luck favors students of his talents. Some even call themselves his "Lucky Students".

Carrying symbols of The Ultimate Luck can also glean favor leading to good fortune. If you are to carry the Rings of Chance, you will be blessed with luck of a more improbable nature. Certainly more odd, but it provides Lakia with the entertainment she sought after. If you carry the Red Tides of Balance, you will be blessed with luck on a more consistent basis. This luck will be more reliable in times of desperation.