Brasidas Helcher Story, Part 3

( 2019.09.03 - Tuesday - 15:26 PM )

" What about the woman? " The interviewer asked when he looked up from his notebook, I looked at him when finally realized what he was talking about...

" My sister? " I asked when he nodded and leaned against the desk with his both elbows.

" Yes, my beautiful sister...After my mother's death, I haven't seen her...She's probably dead, but I would love to see her again. " I said when bloody tears streamed down my cheek, I brushed it away while looking straight at the interviewer.

" Where is your brother? " 

" Probably enjoying himself, I don't literally know. " I said while shrugging and standing from the couch while walking towards the window, I felt my stomach was hungry when I looked around I saw interviewer packing his things and stretching his hand for me.

" This is the payment. " He said while turning his head away, but I shrugged it off lowering his hand.

" I will drink from the package right now. " I said while smiling and that day I went home, trying to overthink everything when I saw my maker was laying on the couch.

Rebekah's POV: ( 2019.09.04 - Wednesday - 11:11 AM )

" What do we know about the mystical creatures? " The teacher asked when I looked around the class to see nobody knows the answer.

" Mystical creatures in our world exists...For example werewolves, vampires and witches but mostly thinks this is a myth, but it's not and- " 

" Thank you miss Garrison for your answer but this isn't the correct one. " I heard the teacher say when the whole class started laughing from me, I packed all my stuff while waiting for the bell to ring and it did, I walked first out from the class when I reached my locker I was slammed against it.

" So, you actually believe in creatures huh? What about batman? " One of the bullies asked when his friends started laughing, I rolled my eyes while staring at him.

" Batman is a fictional character created by Stan Lee and Joe Kubert. " I was opening my locker when I felt a few smacks on my butt, I growled while seeing them smirking at me and walking away...I always hated them, I don't know why they always got into my way... I walked out of the school while unlocking my old little buddy...

 I walked out of the school while unlocking my old little buddy

" Nice ride... " I heard someone saying when I turned around to thank him, but I was smashed against my vehicle.

" What happens if you will open that pretty doors of your vehicle and get your butt inside when I'm gonna fuck you there? " He leaned into my ear, while bitting my earlobe. " Huh? " I pushed him away while dropping my back inside and facing him.

" Look, sackbag I don't really love your whole actions when you come here and bullying me in front of everyone...Would you like to go behind that corner and jerk yourself when I will drive away? I really appreciate that. " I said while sitting in the driver's seat when I was ready to close my doors he stopped it while kneeling and putting his hand on my thigh.

" No, darling- " He was interrupted when a pretty guy walked into view, I didn't know how he came here because he was pretty far away...

" Back off, dude. " He said with his sexy voice when he looked at me and then back at him.

" What's your problem? Walk your own way...! " He yelled while placing his hand on my wrist and dragging me out of the car.

" I think someone needs to learn a lesson, when a lady says back off. " His eyes turned into strange color when his mouth showed...fangs? He hissed when the bully raised his hands in defeat and walked away still looking backwards...

" I'm sorry about that. " He said while fixing his jacket when his eyes turned into blue color. " I'm being rude now...My name is Brasidas...Brasidas Helcher. " I looked shyly at him when my both cheeks flushed with red color...I was so embarrassed...

" It's nothing to be shy of. " Brasidas smiled while taking my hand and kissing it...I immediately looked away while sitting in my car and closing the doors...

" It was nice meeting you, Rebekah. " I smiled at him.

" It was nice meeting- " I suddenly realized something... " Wait, how did you know my name-? " When I lifted my head to see him, he was already gone.