Brasidas Helcher Story, Part 1

Brasidas POV: ( 2019.9.01. - Sunday - 23:11 PM. )

" My name is Brasidas Helcher and this is my story...how I was turned into a vampire... "

- 967 Years. - Memories

I was only a farmer in fields, harvesting crops...grass...wheat...I was working all kind of jobs to keep my mother, brother, sister alive...My mother was sick every day, when I was out for working sometimes my brother comes to me and says what's happening to our mother...I've had a father once but now I don't have him anymore, he disappeared when I was only 5 years old...All of those actions when I was so small, it was blurry...but I do remember those red eyes staring at mines...Our planet was known as Vampire territory every time vampires come visit our villages and attack a lot of people...I didn't care since I've tried to save my family...I was 20 years old man when my friend came in a rush and told me that my mother got even worse, I was surprised that my brother didn't come instead he send my friend...I dropped all my works while running through the fields and that gravel patch, seeing a lot of bushes moving around...

" Brasidas... " I've heard a whisper from the forest but I ignored it knowing it was vampires, looking for the target...I was running as fast as I could to get to my mother but I saw those red eyes staring at me, those same ones that night when my father disappeared...

" Brasidasssss... " The same voice when it came into a hiss, I stopped in my tracks while looking around and that's when I saw a man smiling at me and leaning against an old oak tree...Staring straight into my eyes, I was already to turn around but with his whole speed, he was in front of me...Staring at my eyes when he placed his cold hand on my cheek...

" You don't have to worry about your future, Brasidas... " The male spoke while cocking my head forcefully to my right side, I've tried to force myself to get away from his grip but he was damn strong...

" You're a great fighter, Brasidas...but too weak. " He connected his hands with my chin while making me stare into his eyes...

" You will be my heir...I will teach you to live this life...do not worry about your family... " I was in shock ready to hit him but he knew my moves, he with his magic made me kneel in front of him...

" Why?! What DID I DO TO YOU! WHY ME! " I yelled at him when he laughed with his evil voice, he kneeled while touching my neck with his nails...

" Because from that day, when your father disappeared...I was the only one of that cause...and you deserve better than living a farmer's life. " With those words, he leaned in and bite my neck, when I let out a hard growl...I felt my blood getting out from my veins when he released me and I completely collapsed on the floors, my whole body started shaking when a drop of blood was left on my neck, I felt my head was burning, I grinned my teeth together while trying to sit up but that bastard forced me to lay...I felt my soul disappearing from my body, leaving me helpless...My whole body was burning like I was on fire, I felt my whole skin getting cold when my eyes changed their view, I saw strange colors... I looked up while seeing a lot of villagers coming my way to help me, but the male snatched me from the ground and I was gone...I felt I was born again...

- After the bite. -

" Brasidas... " The same male voice was heard in my ears when I was shaking my head, I felt a new tastes new smell...I wanted blood, I wanted it with all my heart...

" Calm down, buddy...Here... " I saw him kneeling down when he handed me a bag with some liquid in it, I snatched it from his hands while sucking the liquid...It was blood...I sucked it all when my starving was gone...but I wanted more...

" Bite... " I looked at him when he stretched his hand, giving me his blood...he added. " You have to complete the transformation... "

" I don't want to complete it... " I said while backing away and turning my head...

" As your maker, I command you to drink my blood... " I felt forced on my body when my arms were uncontrollable, it wrapped around his when my teeth were sticking out, I wanted to stop it...but I couldn't... My teeth bit into his flesh while I suck a small amount of his blood...I felt my whole body shiver when he smiled happily...

" Your transformation completed, congratulations newborn... " He said while he showed his fangs and inserted his thumb, he placed that dripping blood from his thumb on my mark when it healed completely...I stared at him in awe when he got my attention...

" My name is Barnabas and I am your maker... " He helped me up while opening the doors and it was completely night, I looked at him when he stretched the ring...

" Wear this on... " He said while walking away as I stared at that ring...

" What is this? " I asked while catching up with him when he looked at me.

" It's the ring, It will protect you in daylight. " He smiled while opening the doors and I saw my mother was in the bed, coughing...brother kneeling beside the bed when he saw me, he rushed and hugged me...

" Brasidas, mom's not feeling okay... " Patrick said while taking my hand and froze in the same position...

" Why your hands are so cold? " He asked when my mother looked at me and then at my maker...

" Noo...My baby... " She said with her crying voice when Barnabas came to her and kneeled. I wrapped my arms around my brother when Barnabas nodded, I didn't know what he meant...

" As your maker, I command you to turn your brother. " My fangs forcefully showed up when my brother was in fear...

" I'm sorry... " I said while bitting his neck when I saw Barnabas killing our mother...Sucking her whole blood out of her helpless body when I started crying, I covered my brother ears when I backed away...I couldn't help but keep crying when I saw her soul fading away...How will I tell him in the future?

Let me know what you think about Brasidas Helcher past! In the comments down below :)