Mr. Rathore and harshad was crime partners... Both were linked on one basis it was illegal business... Mr. Rathore was impressed with harshad skill  on this and he decided to make him married to JEEVIKA so that he can build his empire with money and he can become the mafia king...

This is the reason y he went on compromising with kunal uncle and he mase them to come to India with JEEVIKA...on some official meeting harshad saw jeevika and he got obssesed over her... He wanted to marry her at any cost...

But kunal uncle enquired about and he came to know about the illegal activities of him and he opposed and fought with his dad for this marriage.....he was very sure that his dad won't stop over this and he decided to make will on jeevika name... N finally when Mr. Rathore plan failed,he combined with harshad n killed uncle and aunty... That is the same time when harshad was sentence to jail bcoz of us...

Mr. Rathore had no one to stand for him so he hide himself in a underground...

Last month, harshad was released and he came to know about ur marraige with jeevika... His obsession he can't overcome it... After hearing harshad release, Mr. Rathore contacted him and he want to take revenge from his own grand daughter...

He triggered harshad against u and thus it was harshad who was with dhruv tht day..

Arya: But Why dhruv suddenly turned against me...

Manik: he was blackmailed to do that..

Arya was shocked again...

Manik: if jeevika was a reason for ur accident, he has another vengeance against us.. He wants to break Fab 5...he want to make me alone... So he thought if dhruv triggered Cabir against me then supporting pillar of mine will not be there... N mukthi she will separate abhi from u and finally Alya who will break the malhotra family as well... N i will be left alone n he can easily defeat me...

But he failed to understand the depth of our friendship...

About dhruv... I don't know Wt to say... He came to us after ur accident we bet him ,we shouted at him n he begged for our forgiveness...

Abhi: it's not our right to forgive him... It's ur right.. He messed up ur life.. It's up to u buddy

Arya smiled at him..

Arya : Wat did u Ppl do to them..

The trio laughed  evilly...

Manik : u can see it...

The video on

Harshad was tied on the wall with legs and hand stretched n tied with handcuff and his eyes are blind folded...he was lying in a flat position and the pot filled with acid was hanged on the ceiling in a way it drop few acid through a hole in it.. As it passes through his body it drops the acid on his body at different sites and he was screaming pain...

Happiness in their eyes when he was shouting...

Arya: waah kya baat yeh

Manik: arey next scene dekho...kya haina he is mine and jee grandfather after all...so little mercy on them

Arya: that's okay buddy I can understand

Manik slide the next video..

The room is echoed with shouting, screaming and Wat not...

There Mr. Rathore was lying down and he was half naked...

Y he was shouting...okay I will tell u... Bcoz his body was completely covered with ant..u know right when they bite it starts with itching and slowly swells up and cause pain...bichara his hands were cuffed completely and he can't even scratch ...poor old man

Arya was smiling in satisfaction...

I know it's a brutal one.. But Ppl Like him who wants only money and fame, who is even ready to kill his own children for his reputation, who doesn't know the meaning of love doesn't deserve to be treated well...

Manik: toh movie kaisa tha

Arya: I m happy Manik.. Not bcoz  u Ppl took revenge for me.. Bcoz u gave a right punishment to him... This man doesn't deserve to live... He tried to break us.. He tried to kill my jee.... He killed uncle and aunty..i dont know how many lives he destroyed...

Manik: I know bhaii... I don't have even 0.1% mercy on him... Just want to kill him... But he should not die soon...thats y this Treatment...

Cabir : okay ab chodo...u sleep let's discuss about this later

Abhi: haan... Bohot sunliya tune Kahani

Manik tucked him and made him sleep...

FRIENDS FOREVER

......................................................................

SO GUYS HW WAS THE UPDATE..

pls do comment abd vote..

I hope u will like it..

Love u all

Santhiyasuresh