Chapter 24

Jisoo's POV

"Rosie, top or bottom?"

The sudden pop-up question of Lisa caught Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and I off guard. I nearly spat water everywhere on the front of the car and knowing Jisoo's love for her car, I could've nearly died.

A sheepish grin formed upon the maknae's face earning glares and curses from the three of us. The car was then filled with laughter not a second later. What can we say? Best friends gotta vibe with each other.

As our laughter died down, Jisoo decided to go to a nearby gas station to get gas, obviously. And definitely not gawk at some hot chics 'chillin nearby.

Our eyes immediately trailed somewhere else - it was not stuck onto the hot girls' asses, alright? - as soon as Jisoo parked the car in front of the fuel dispenser and let one of the gas employees do their magic. Can never understand gas stations at all like literally.

She got out of the car and went to the gas station's mini store in a hurry to buy some water and some snacks for the maknaes and I. As per my request.

She arrived not a minute later after the fueling was finished. We paid and tipped and revved off. Glancing once more to the hot ladies.

The car ride was mostly filled with the music playing in the radio and Lisa, the fucking idiotic genius that she is, broke the peaceful atmosphere by saying, "You know, you didn't answer my question yet."

Jisoo scoffed and looked at Lisa incredulously by the front seat mirror. "Why would she-."

"Oh... um... I usually go for bottom but I'mma try top." Rosé cut in and replied with a thoughtful and confident expression or was that a smirk?

"Great. You get the top bunk." Lisa stated, showing her girlfriend a picture of a cute pastel bedroom with double-decks as beds. And as soon as she did, Chaeyoung's face fell and turned almost beet red.

Chaeyoung laughed it off and tried to act as natural as possible but failed miserably. "Top bunk? Oh... oh! You were talking about bunk beds..."

"Yeah, what else was I talking about?" Lisa questioned, voice dripping with feigned innocence that I feel sorry for Rosie actually falling for this stupid act of her girlfriend.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, bunk beds. I mean, what else goes top or bottom-. Oh... my god!" Realization shined in Lisa's eyes as she hid her smirk behind her hands that were clasped together on her mouth.

"It's not-."

As soon as Chaeyoung opened her louth to explain, the cruel blonde interrupted her with a tut of the mouth and a remark. "Chaeng-ah... your getting dirty..."

"It's because of you, dimwit." Jisoo rolled her eyes heavenwards and glared towards my best friend who didn't look fazed at all. I guess she's immune to Jisoo already. "Your a bad influence to my best friend."

"Am I?" Lisa faced towards my direction in the front seat. Mouth puckered into a pout, eyes pooling with innocence, and all over, a puppy face.

Like that'll work, bitch!

"You are."

Her face fell almost instantly making me snicker softly at how much of an idiot this girl is. I even heard her mumble,

"Your a useless friend."

...

"Where to next?" Jisoo questioned, eyes focused on the road filled with blinding car lights and other vehicles.