Chapter 14

Jennie's POV 

As far as I know, me and Jisoo were simply going on a date and not a hike because that's what she said this morning, am I right? But looks like this date isn't some cliché one. She's actually going to take me somewhere far.

Firstly, she still drove home to pack some clothes even though I don't know why the hell she had to. Secondly, she asked me if my parents know that I'm sometimes staying in her house because hey might worry and I said yes. Thirdly, we're currently driving towards the said destination while some random songs come up on the radio. And lastly, I am getting bored af.

So I decided to take a nap because Jisoo did tell me that it was quite far and I might get bored as I already am. And so I did. Letting the calming and comfortable atmosphere help me sleep.

Hours later, I woke up from my nap in the car and I immediately sat up when I saw Jisoo sitting on the hood of the car. So obviously, she's infront of me.

I opened the door of the car slowly to not ruin her peaceful time and I could say that she looked really beautiful as of that moment. I saw the sun setting and freaked out a little because it was already that late so this place was really far considering that we went out of school on the afternoon and now it's evening.

Scratch that for awhile though. The scenery was still beautiful but what made it more beautiful was the girl that was sitting in the car hood closing her eyes and letting the breeze hit her face and letting her hair flow with the wind. I couldn't help but admire the sight and get embarrassed at the fact that I was literally just staring at her shamelessly.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I flinched because of the sudden question. Totally scared the crap out of me. I placed my hand on my chest to let my breathing calm down because it was getting abnormal whenever Jisoo was there.

"Sorry if I startled you."

"No biggie."

I sat down beside her while placing my head on her shoulder to enjoy the scenery with her. Even though the sun has already set, the stars didn't back down from the competition of being a spectacular sight like the sunrise or the sunset.

But they've already lost because the sight that truly captivated my interest was the face of the girl beside me. And now I sounded too romantic for my sake.

"You hungry?" She questioned and I nodded lightly. I slowly closed my eyes and remained still on my position because it was very comfortable. She, too, didn't move a muscle.

"Looks like neither of us have any plans of eating now, are we..?" She chuckled as she slowly lifted her head from her shoulder making me pout. A giddy smile spread across her face before she pinched my cheeks while I suffered there. "We have to eat."

"Where's the food then?" I asked and she got off the hood of the car to get something from the backseat. As if I know, there are only clothes there.

As soon as a satisfied grin came to view, I already knew she's found what she was looking for. Finally. She took forever to find it. She sat down beside me again and handed me a square container with a transparent cover. My eyes immediately lit up recognizing what it was.

"Here it is."

"Is this a bento?" There was too much excitement in my voice that it almost made me sound like a child who just found out that she had a gift from her parents. I blushed at the realization while Jisoo only smiled at me.

"Yup. Made it myself." She pretty much looked so proud. And I gave her that satisfaction because of my reaction awhile ago.