Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

"Wow... it's amazing." I commented with jaws dropped to the ground and inhaling dust everywhere.

Chaeyoung and Lisa were too busy staring at the scenery while Jisoo looked so proud that she actually brought us here. With her hands on her hips and a smug grin on her face, she must be thinking how smart she is for deciding to go here.

"You guys better change." Jisoo suggested as she rummaged through the bunker of her car. All three of us hesitantly made our way to the car while trying to get another glimpse of the blue ocean.

"We have no swimsuits, Unnie." Lisa said while frowning. And that's when I realized as well that I don't have one either. We brought extra clothes alright but we didn't think of the possibility that we're going to the beach. But I did winder why we had to bring the clothes though.

"And that's why I bought extras. It's inside the car." Our faces lit up the second those words came out of Jisoo's mouth. We scurried our way into her backseat where the swimsuits were laid out perfectly to only be picked by us.

"I call dibs on this one." I said while pointing to a rash guard that had 'My Bae' printed on the front side of the clothing. I immediately grasped it while sticking my tongue out to the frowning maknaes.

"Aw... I wanted that one." Lisa whines but her expression changed when Chaeyoung handed her the rash guard that had kitten patterns on it. Her bright smile appeared by then. How whipped. "But I guess I'll take this one then."

"I actually think Jisoo unnie planned on letting us wear this 'cuz..." She stops there while trying her best not to curse then continues, "I gotta effing wear this rash guard with chipmunk designs!"

"At least we're twinsies, Chae." Lisa then smiles widely at her. I might be seeing stuff but I swear I saw Chae blush. I just shook my head and we headed to the public restroom to change obviously.

The time we got out we were surprised. We saw Jisoo surfing in the waves like a pro, a 'hot' pro. I was literally drooling at the sight of Jisoo when she walked towards us.

She raked her wet hair slowly while making her way here to us and her body, my lord, it was perfect. I mean absolutely perfect. She can like be a stunning model. Everyone was staring at her including me. I might even faint here. Not by the heat of the sun but something else.

"Did Unnie forget to tell you that her parents own this resort? So everything we do here is free." Chae informed nonchalantly while me and Lisa whip our heads on her direction. Just how fucking rich can Jisoo get?!

I didn't even notice that Jisoo was beside me now. Standing there like some stalker or something.

"I didn't know you could surf." I faced her with an amused smirk on my face and a bashful smile on hers.

"Well I gotta impress you right, Bae." She seriously emphasized the word 'Bae'.

Bae? Why is that so familiar? Oh fuck... no way!

"You wore it. Thanks for the help, Chaeng and Lisa." She said and winked at the two maknaes. The three of them high-fiving each other while I stood there clueless and feeling betrayed.

"Hohoho, don't ya think that its free. You definitely owe us something." Lisa says while wiggling her finger in front of Jisoo's face eliciting a laugh and a thumbs up from Jisoo.

They jumped in excitement by the words that came out of Jisoo's mouth.

"So bae, do you wanna go diving with me?"