Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

We arrived in the hospital in no time and I tell you that was the most terrifying car drive I have ever experienced in my life. What was it with these Kim siblings being so aggressive in driving?

We got out of the car quickly and ran towards the information desk where the nurse over there flinched when Jin slammed the counter top.

"We're looking for a patient named Kim Jisoo." Jin said hurriedly. Tapping his foot from time to time and it indicated that he was very worried over his little sister.

"May I ask who you are, sir?" The woman asked. And I swear, I have never groaned so loudly in my life.

"I'm her brother and they are her friends." Referring to himself and us. Getting impatient from time to time.

"Room 175; second floor,sir." The woman said.

"Thanks." Jin thanked her and off we go sprinting like there's no tomorrow. We then climbed up the stairs towards that specific room. When we arrived, what we saw was devastating.

Jisoo was laying in the hospital bed, lifeless and pale. She had a lot of bruises all over her angelic face. There were machines beeping which was the only sound that was heard all around the room.

The sight was unbearable.
Jin quickly ran to her sister and held her hand tightly. He was crying beside Jisoo's lifeless body. Chaeyoung broke down again.
Lisa as well.

We might've only met her for a few days but she's our friend. And I can't bear seeing my friends get hurt or cry.

What I didn't know is that a tear escaped my right eye. I wiped it off.

I have to be strong for Jisoo, I'll find whoever did this to her and make him/her pay. I promise...

...

A few days later we take turns looking after Jisoo she was transferred to a private and expensive room by Jin oppa's order of course.

Jin oppa had to go to Japan for work, so that's up to me and the maknaes to take care of her. Mostly only Chae and Lisa take care of her.

I was busy figuring out who the fuck hurt my Unnie. I hacked to every CCTV cameras, interviewed whoever found her that night, and kept on finding clues.

...

Jisoo's POV

I don't remember that much from the night I was out.
Yes, I know what happened to me because I can hear my friends talk about me on what happened and Chaeng always crying whenever she saw me.

Finally, I woke up. I was just getting used to the light from the window but I noticed a sleeping figure beside me.

It was... Jennie.

I smiled at her sleeping face, the sun reflecting her face, the little snores she makes, she was totally breathtaking.

I found my phone in the table beside me. Miraculously alive. I took it and took a picture of Jennie sleeping.

I smiled at it like an idiot. I changed my Home screen to the picture that I took. I just kept on smiling. And didn't even notice that Jennie has shifted from her seat.

"Jisoo... don't leave me." I heard Jennie murmur.

I chuckled. "How could I ever leave you, Jendeuk?" I then placed some stray hair behind her ear to see her face better. What I did made her nose scrunch but she's still asleep.