Green

Requested by: IMABADBUSHkillmeh

Uma patrolled the streets of the Isle with a constant scowl on her face. She knew from experience that if you came off as gentle, people would always cause more trouble, so when the barrier was broken she was tougher than ever. She always treated the younger kids better than the adults and teens because Auradon wanted the Isle kids to be phased out of the "evil ways", meaning part of her job was to teach the kids how to behave or not to steal. A smile typically crept on her face when she saw kids using manners or respecting adults.

As she made her way towards Serpent Prep, whistles sounded from behind her. Uma whipped her head around to catch the catcaller, which happened to be her ex boyfriend, Haden. The blue haired boy strutted up to her with a Harry Hook- esque smirk across his lips. "Uma, Uma, Uma. I see the barrier lifting made you hotter than ever."

She rolled her eyes. "I struggle to see how the two even hardly relate. If you're finished, I'm going to go back to doing my job." She turned around only to feel his hand against her shoulder.

"Not so fast, love. That's what he calls you, right? Anyways," he said with a grin while ruffling her hair, "have a great day, princess."

Uma walked away shaking her head. "What the hell was that, Uma? Are ye cheating on me?" She turned around with wide eyes, her jaw dropped.

"You think I'm cheating on you?"

"Why was he playing with yer hair? He called ye princess. Uma..."

"Harry, you know me. You know I would never cheat on you. The fact that you think I would be cheating on you with Haden is even worse."

"I don't like it when other guys hit on ye."

"I don't either. When I tell you that I love you, I mean it. I love you and only you. It's cute that you are jealous, though." She gently ran her fingers through his salty brown hair making him smile.

"I'm sorry Uma. I love ye too, and I don't get jealous."

"Liar. You get jealous any time Mal hugs me, don't act like you don't."

"Oh drop it. Let's go get some food, aye?"

"Avoiding the accusation, hm? That's okay, I know I'm right. Mom's probably got some scraps in the kitchen, let's go green monster." She laughed at her own joke and looked up at Harry. He snatched her hat and began running.

"GODDAMMIT HARRY HOOK, GET BACK HERE!"