Lying

Requested by heartfulyumi
Harry glared across the classroom at Uma, they'd been fighting for a few days. He ran his hand through his hair, something Uma typically did to calm him down. He couldn't focus on his work, he was scared he was going to lose her, but also mad because Uma had lied to him. After a few minutes, her eyes met Harry's gaze, to which she glared back at him. His eyes darted back down to the quiz he was supposed to be working on, quickly rereading the question.

Who is the most influential hero or heroine in your opinion, and why? Answer in complete sentences.

Harry rolled his eyes and scrawled a few words onto the piece of paper before standing up, turning it in to the teacher, and walking out of the classroom. "Mr. Hook," the teacher called out, but he ignored her. He heard footsteps behind him but continued walking, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. "I left your class for a reason," he said, turning around and realizing that it was not in fact his teacher, but Uma instead. He shook his head.

"What do you want, liar?"

"I want to apologize," she said, defeated.

"Yeah, well, you've already done that, but guess what? Ye broke my trust and ye know that I don't trust easily. Well done, Uma. I'm leaving now."

"Harry, wait," she said, grabbing his wrist.

"I shouldn't have lied to you. Don't let one mistake ruin us. We've been together for so long and I feel bad. I've felt bad. I didn't want to hurt you in the first place!"

He rolled his eyes. "Didn't want to hurt me? Ye told me that ye were going to go study with the girls, but no, ye were out at the club and got drunk. You could've gotten hurt. Uma I was scared," he said through gritted teeth.

"Harry...I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I messed up and I am admitting it. Can we please drop it?"

"...Yeah. Yeah, I'll drop it." He sighed and looked down into her eyes. "Just don't lie to me anymore."

"Thank you. I won't." She kissed his cheek, held his hand and walked towards the courtyard. "Isn't it nice that we actually have clubs in Auradon though?" Uma smiled.

Harry chuckled and pecked her forehead.

~~~~
I feel like my writing quality has gone down and I know these have been very short recently (s o r r y) so if you have any complaints, don't hesitate because I want to write better! Please give me feedback lol. Have a great school year my dudes.