1, 2, 3, 4

{Song: 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's}

{Harry is 15 Uma is 14}

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had./Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad./Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not./Make me feel good when I hurt so bad./Barely gettin' mad,/I'm so glad I found you./I love being around you.

Harry Hook walked to Uma's door on her ship, The Lost Revenge. He knocked on the door. When she opened it, he surprised her by placing a kiss on her lips. She smiled at him, but the smile faded when she noticed the bruise on his eye. "What happened?"

"Defendin' you, love."

A reluctant smile creeped onto her face. "Harry..." She took his hat off and ran her fingers through his messy hair. Uma pressed a kiss to his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. Harry pushed her against the now closed door.

You make it easy,/It's easy as one, two, one, two, three, four./There's only one thing, two do, three words four you./I love you.

As Uma pulled her head back from Harry, he whispered against her lips, "I love you, Uma."

He knocked her hat off of her head and tangled his fingers through her long, multicolored hair. Harry carried her to the bed and sat her down, while he went to put on a movie.

Give me more lovin' from the very start./Piece me back together when I fall apart./Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends./Make me feel good when I hurt so bad./Best that I've had./I'm so glad that I found you./I love being around you.

Even with the sappy movie on in the background, the two made out on the bed. Harry's arms wrapped around her as he began to kiss her neck. "You are so damn beautiful."

Uma smiled as she untied her boyfriend's shirt. "So are you." Uma smiled and winked.

You make it easy,/It's easy as one, two, one, two, three, four./There's only one thing, two do, three words four you./I love you.

A few hours later, Uma woke up. She'd fallen asleep on her boyfriend's chest.