Caught

Harry was up against Jay. His hands were sweaty, grip on the sword loose. It was only practice, but Harry- and all of Auradon-took any match seriously. The arena was packed, fans' yelling and cheering filled the air, and Harry knew it would be a good day. As the blades clashed, he only got more fierce. A smile spread across his face as his girlfriend of four years cheered for him. "I've got ye now, Jay!" He sneered, knocking the ex-captain's sword to the ground. The pirate smiled, took a bow and walked towards the locker room. Harry quickly changed his clothes and stepped out into the hallway.

"Is anyone still in there?" Uma said, walking up to him.

"No, love. Why?"

"Good," she said, pushing him back in with her finger against his chest.

"Woah, Uma-"

"Shhh. Whatever else you've got can wait."

"Well my tutor isn't going to work with me if I miss another session."

"Consider me your new tutor," Uma said before smashing her lips against Harry's.
He leaned into the kiss while pressing her against the wall. Uma reached up and played with his hair as he gently bit her lower lip. As the kiss began to get more and more heated, the two heard the door begin to open. Harry pulled Uma into one of the shower stalls and yanked the curtain closed. Uma bit her lip to stifle a giggle. Harry grinned back at her until the footsteps neared them. His smile turned to widened eyes, and as the curtain was pulled back, he saw Jay with eyes even wider.

"Really? Yall couldn't have gone to one of your rooms?" He asked with a defeated sigh. This wasn't the first time this had happened. In fact, this wasn't even close to the worst he'd seen. Harry and Uma weren't exactly stealthy people when it came to hooking up. In other words, they got caught more often than not.

"Mmm, no. No we couldn't. Could ye leave, mate?" Harry said impatiently.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. But I'm also telling FG. Bye now."

Harry groaned. "Well, looks like that's gonna be detention for us."

"Then I guess we can pick up where we left off when we get there," she said, trailing a finger up his chest and then leaving the locker room. Harry only smiled before grabbing his things and following her.

~~~~
Okay I'm sorry this was so short, but I finally finished a request. I might make a part two later. Anyways, yeetthefeetus, hope you enjoyed!