Panic

A/N: This isn't a song inspired one, it's just gonna be a oneshots. Sorry if y'all like that but I can't think of any right now!! 😭

Uma strutted through the hallway, fake smiling at all or the other kids. It would take her awhile to get used to this new Auradonian setting, but luckily she had her loyal crew to help her. When she finally got back to her dorm room, her emotions took their course. Uma appreciated the fact that they were short a student this year, so she roomed by herself.

"This isn't right...I wanna be back on the Isle," she cried into her pillow.

Harry made his way to his next class, which required him to walk through the first floor of dorms. Conveniently, Uma's room was on that level, and whenever he had a nightmare he'd come and lay with her. As he passed her room, however, he heard muffled cries. Despite it being against the rules, he pulled out his secret key to her room and stepped inside.

"Love, what's wrong?"

"Harry, thank Hades you're here, I was about to call you."

He wrapped her in a tight hug. "Uma, I'll always be here, what's going on?"

"I'm not right for this place. I can't be a princess, it's just not me."

"You're already my Isle-ish princess. And you don't need to become a Boredon princess if that's not you. You are perfect in every way."

Uma looked up at him. "Yeah?"

He nodded. Taking off his hat and running his fingers through his hair, he laid down on Uma's bed. "Come ere, love." Uma laid with him, and Harry wrapped his arms around her waist. "You are perfect," he said, placing kisses on her neck in between each word. Uma pulled him closer and pressed her lips to his. "And so are you, pirate."

She wiped her tears from her face, and soon fell asleep on Harry's chest. Waiting for her to wake up, he played with her hair and took pictures of them. When Uma finally woke up, she kissed Harry again. "I hadn't considered us as in a relationship, but I would love it if you would be my girlfriend, Uma." He looked at her with hopeful eyes. Uma beamed. "Yes, I would love to!!"