Week 2 day 4

Mothra looks at Kevin with horror. She runs into the kitchen wanting to grab a knife. "NO!" I yell at her. "He killed people!" She yells back "monsters!". "Not him!" I reply "Not Kevin!".

  She drops the knife and looks at Kevin who's wounded badly. "What happened?" She asks him. Kevin doesn't reply. Judging by his face he's in shock and he can't reply.

  Mothra takes him to a bed and Lets him rest. She than heads back to godzilla.godzilla is sitting at the table. She sits down in front of him.

  "What do we do About this?" Mothra asks. "I Don't know!" Godzilla replies "we'll wake him up before school tomorrow. We'll ask him Some questions. And If we can... we'll help him".

  Mothra looks confused "I still Don't Get why we are helping him! He killed people" Mothra shouts. "He did!" Godzilla replies "and so did we!". Mothra now enraged shouts "that was different!" Mothra replies. "Was it really?!" Godzilla shouts "they call us the king and queen of the monsters! We took that role to protect monsters! That includes Kevin!". Mothra now stands up knocking over the chair "that thing! Is Not a monster it is worse!".

  "What?" Kevin asks. Godzilla and Mothra look suprised at Kevin. "What happened?" He asks. Mothra calms down "take a Seat" she says.

  "What's the last thing you remember?" Godzilla asks. "I was at home" Kevin says "our father was shouting and screaming so loud. Ní and Ichi had an idea. They wanted to calm our father down. We stood in a circle. But then everything went dark. It felt as If I was being pupeteered. When I woke up I was in a hospital. I was alone. And my brothers were...". Kevin started crying. Shouting why it happened.

  Mothra and godzilla explain to him what happened. They decide to take care of Kevin for as long as they can. The only problem was at school. And the problem was called kong.