Punisher's face remained stern. While Chat was surprised. His lips were in a straight line, his pupils dilated and his leather ears perked. Her hands encased in his. Which made him fidget, his heart beating rapidly. Her lips quirked up, her brows narrowed. Her actions were teasing, she knew how intimate this should be. But it was to keep him from touching her ribbon.

"You can keep finding me. It's not like if I told you to stop you would, you're a hero. And I'm currently the person you're trying to stop." She said. It was a calm, soothing, and flirtatious voice, and it was making him melt. "And I'm pretty sure we both know. That no matter how hard we try, we're still going to end up distracted and hurt this way." That was a little quieter. He was at a loss of words. "Just so you know. Most of the time, Hawkmoth is dormant at night." He opened his mouth to speak. But was cut off by the single finger. Shutting him up immediately.

Her finger moved down to flick his bell. Her ice blue eyes looked up into his acid green. It softened with affection making him freeze up. His shoulder's stiffening. She stepped closer to him. He stumbled as he took a tiny step back. He swore his legs were going to turn to jelly and he was going to die by falling off this roof or from this girl. "Bonne Nuit mon chaton~" She smirked walking backward and disappearing into the night.

Chat was pretty sure his jaw went slack, and his brain stopped working. He blinked into reality. His stomached twisted with a familiar feeling. "Oh, what the hell Punisher." He whispered to himself. She was nowhere to be seen, and his little feline heart was about to explode. She was so very close. Not only had she left. She left him with scrambled feelings.

Adrien tossed and turned the rest of the night.

...

Adrien was chewing his pen. And he was chewing it hard. All other noises were silence to him. He thought about last night. "Unless you're saying you prefer me in a skin-tight suit then sleepwear." He was practically grinding his teeth on the pen.

"And I'm pretty sure we both know. That no matter how hard we try, we're still going to end up "distracted" and hurt this way."

"Adrien."

"Just so you know. Most of the time, Hawkmoth is dormant at night."

"Adrien!"

"Bonne Nuit mon chaton~"

He could still feel the ghost of her fingers on his lips, and the movement that made his bell jingle. Her ice blue eyes softening into a warm affectionate gaze as she looked up at him. Her head tilting up as she stepped closer. Standing on her toes so she could-

"ADRIEN!"

Adrien snapped back into reality pieces of plastic in his mouth, the top of the pen broke from gnawing on it too hard. Nathalie looked at him like he was insane. Adrien grabbed a napkin spitting the pieces out and placing the pen down. A little embarrassed.

Nathalie rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Clearly you're focused on something else." Adrien looked at Nathalie. And then the table he was sitting out as his cheeks flushed. He remained silent Nathalie frowned. "You need to clear your head, return to your room, Adrien." He sighed. Taking his papers and going up the stairs to his room.

"Well, she sure made it so she'd be a real distraction." The black kwami cackled. Adrien flopped on his bed. "Shut up plagg."

---

Adrien had done what he needed to do in school. He didn't spend much time being social anymore, maybe occasionally talking with Chloe but that's it. He could feel the tension when people looked at him. Though, fixing relationships and giving answers wasn't his main priority right now.