Adrien frowned. Sighing. She was a strong akuma. And he had no idea how he was going to stop her. He needed his partner but she was nowhere to be found. And it really wasn't going to help her reputation at all.

Chloe looked at him. Her blue eyes flickered back to the nail file. "You should probably keep by her side. Since she'll have no memory of this and will probably revert back into her shell. Just a friend Marinette is gonna need it."

Adrien nodded. Standing up. "I gotta go. Cya Chloe." She just waved at him before he left. Finding Marinette was his top priority.

---

It was night. Chat kept thinking. If he were vengeful of Lila and pretty violent where would he-

"Looking for me?"

Chat turned around to see Punisher. Sitting on a neighboring building with not too much of a gap, she could jump down if she wanted to. But she didn't look like normal Punisher. She was in a black crop top and leggings. Chat wondered how she even was able to remove the suit and remembered it had a zipper, duh, and probably had clothes under. He pursed his lips.

He was going to reach for his baton. But then she pulled it from behind her back twirling the silver object. A smirk on her face as she watched his surprised expression. "Looking for this?" Chat looked at her frustrated, she threw the baton, far, pretty far to be exact.

"Okay. You didn't have to do that" He hissed. Putting his fists on his hips. Tapping his foot. She just smiled at him. Crossing her legs. "You really are having a hard time finding me, aren't you?" He huffed. "Yes." He admitted. Punisher's face fell into her palm.

"Look harder than." Chat was getting frustrated and annoyed. "Where? You know what. What are you even wearing? Why did you come here in that knowing I have, well, had a baton?" She looked to the side. And then back to him. "Well, because you looked really frustrated the past few days trying to find me and her." Her smile twitched, he could tell she didn't like the thought of Lila.

"And it really isn't comfortable sleeping in a suit covered in belts. Unless you're saying you prefer me in a skin-tight suit then sleepwear." Chat's face blew up a bright red and he was glad it was night because it'd surely be the first thing you see. His facial expression left a big frown. "No!" He said quickly, flustered he scrambled to get something out. "Y-you, are a distraction!"

Punisher crossed her arms. "I could say the same for you." That left the two of them silent. Chat looked at the ground. "are you mad at me?" He said lowly. Punisher's eyes dulled. "After that day I was conflicted whether to be mad at you or not. But I couldn't, you were never on my side in the first place." He looked up at her when she said that. She was just as hurt as he was from that battle. And it wasn't just physical.

Chat stepped closer. "I'm just trying to help you." Her facial expression changed immediately. Punisher growled. "You want to help me? You can either go back in time and tell Adrien to expose Lila or you can sit back and watch Lila get what she deserves." She looked at him sharply. Chat gulped. She didn't move. "I'm guessing you don't trust me either." Punisher scoffed looking unimpressed. "You know very well that if you knew that this ribbon was my akumatized object earlier. The day I cried in your arms you would've de-evilized me." Her voice had pain in it. But she masked it with her angry looking face. "I told hawkmoth on execution day. I will take your miraculous, and get what I want. A win-win."

The ears on his head went back. He didn't have any words. "I-" He was cut off when she jumped down. Not giving him enough time to react, her face was in his. Slit pupils looking into his dilated ones. They could feel the scarlet heat radiating off their faces that caused their cheeks to go crimson.