36

Five Years later

Harmony and Melody Quin are closer than ever. They are both eleven. They have entered the sixth grade and to the chagrin of both Colby and Rebecca they have noticed boys.
Two months after the wedding Rebecca became pregnant and eleven months after the wedding Rebecca and Colby welcomed a daughter Lyric Rose Lopez. Twenty months later the welcomed their son Colby Jr. also known as CJ or JR. Rebecca is currently expecting another son any day now. They are planning on naming him Jacob.
As Rebecca walked around the house with  a slight waddle she comes into the living room where. Harmony and Melody Quin are playing a board game with Lyric while CJ sat watching clutching his teddy bear and sucking his thumb.

Rebecca's POV

Life in the past five years had certainly changed. Colby and I were the proud parents of four amazing kids. Our two eldest were slowly becoming gasp pre teens. Our babies were still happy to be seen with us and this new little one on the way may or may not be it for us.
Colby is at my side by this time watching our kids play and laughing.
"Life is good Mrs.Lopez," he sighed as he put his arm around my waist.
"You certainly got that right Mr.Lopez," I said putting my head on his shoulder .

The Lopez's welcome Jacob Daniel Lopez on November 13,2025. Life certainly was completed by Jacob. So now what started off as two families of two was now one family of seven. The Lopez Seven as they were now calling themselves. And they all lived happily ever after.

The End