29

Two months later

Rebecca's POV

Colby and I have been engaged for two months and we are more in love then the dat we got engaged. Both of our girls are so excited to become sisters. They have both turned six and only have three months left of Kindergarten before Summer break which is when Colby and I are getting married.
Our wedding date was picked by all of us August 29, 2020.
The house we are going to live in is currently being built on Colby's land. We moved into an condo about a month ago. I am sitting at the kitchen table filling out envelopes on our invitations.When Colby comes in from a long day at work.
He kisses my cheek.
"Hey Babe," I said as he hung up his jacket.
"Hey Honey," he said as he grabs a water from the fridge and sits at the table with me.
"How was your day?!" I ask as I place a sticker with an address on it.
"Good," said Colby taking a stake of envelopes and a couple sheets of address stickers "Mainly did paper work today."
" A light day then? "I ask using a sponge to seal the envelope.
Colby nods "How about we go out for dinner tonight. The four of us."
" I don't know, "I said shaking my head.
" Come on Honey, "said Colby giving me puppy dog eyes.
" Okay, "I said.
" Great, "smiled Colby.

Colby's POV

" We can finish the rest of these envelopes this tomorrow. I have it off and we can turn it into a family project. Harmony stamps,Melody Quin stuffs, you place the address label on and I seal it closed, "I said as I packed the envelopes into the box.
" Ok,"said Reb "So where are we going?"
" Brady's Diner, " I said "The girls love that place.Then I figured we could all go to a movie."
Rebecca smiles and bends to kiss me.
"I love you," she said.
"Love you more!" I said as she climbs the steps upstairs to the bedrooms.
What she didn't know was I was planning on proposing again but this time with a ring and a little more romantic than us standing in the cold December Davenport weather.
"Daddy?" said Harmony and Melody Quin "When is Grandma picking us up?"
I looked at my watch "In fifteen minutes go grab your duffle bags and book bags."
I scooted them off upstairs.
I climbed the stairs too and enter our room.
"Hey Babe," said Rebecca.
"Change of plans Hun," I said "We are going to Mio Bellissimo for dinner."
" What how?! "she asks.
" I called and by some miracle I got reservations, " I lied. In fact I called Mio Bellissimo at the end of December.
Rebecca raised an eyebrow "How did you get Valentines Day reservations so easily?"
" Okay, " I smiled "You caught me I made them almost two months ago. Our girls are going to Mom's place for the night."
" You jerk, "she said playfully slapping my arm "How did I not know you were planning this?"
"I made all the arrangements at work," I said with a sly smile.
She wraps her arms around my waist and I her.
"You sly fox," she said with a smirk "But you're my sly fox."
" And don't you forget it, "I said as I connect our lips.