30

Colby's POV

My Mom picks up the girls shortly before five pm. Rebecca and my reservation was at six thirty. I
"Good luck Daddy," said the girls.
"Thanks," I said.
"Good luck Colby," my Mom said.
My Mom and two of my three girls all give me a kiss.
After they leave I lean against the door. I sighed it was hard to believe that five months ago Rebecca and I met and to say our first meeting started off with some fireworks would be an understatement. Then fast forward a month later and we went threw one of the most horrific things anyone can go threw and we came out the other side. Cut to now I cannot picture my life without Rebecca and Melody Quin in mine and Harmony 's everyday lives.
This was the night a proper proposal was going to happen.

Rebecca's POV

"Hey Babe?" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face.
He looks at me "Hi," he said with a smile.
"Have a nice trip?" I ask with a smirk.
His lips curve into a smile "You are such a dork. but you're my dork."
" And don't you forget that," I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips.
"Let me go grab my jacket and we will be ready to go," he said.
I watch him as he goes into our bedroom and although we haven't made love yet we share a bed.
Colby comes back and is slipping on his sports coat.

Colby's POV

I had tucked the black velvet ring box into the inside pocket of my sports coat.I am nervous as all hell. Yes she had already agreed to marry me. Yes we had the date and the venue all picked out a the venue is rented. We were stuffing and getting ready to mail out invitations.But even with all this I was still nervous.
"Ready?" I ask.
She nods and laces her arm threw mine as we leave the condo.
We climbed into our Pilot and we wind the roads to Mio Bellissimo. I find a parking spot and we get out.
Upon entering I said "Lopez party of two."
" Ah yes Mr.Lopez, "said the waiter "Follow me."
We weave threw the tables to the table we had our first date.
"Colby?!" she said as we come to the candle lit table.
I pull her chair out and she has a seat.
I sit across from her. The best view in my opinion.
"Rebecca?"
" Colby? "
I laughed "Bex come on let me talk for a moment?"
" Ok, "she smiled.
"I love you more today than I did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today.I can't picture my life without you in it. You are my today,tomorrow and my forevermore. Rebecca Quin will you make ," I said pulling the box from my coat and opening it "the happiest man in the world and become my wife?"
" Oh Colby!! "she gasped "YES!!!!!!"
I smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger.

What do you think of Rebecca's engagement ring? Did Colby do good?