19

Rebecca's POV

I am awoken the next morning to Melody Quin jumping onto my bed.
"Mommy!!!" said Melody Quin as she bounced on the bed.
I am groggy as I look at the digital clock on my night stand. The big red numbers read 8:00 am.
"Melody Quin what are you doing up at eight in the morning on a Saturday?"
" I have dance class this morning remember? "
"Melody Quin where are you?" calls Ashley.
"In here with Mommy," said Melody Quin.
"Didn't I tell you I would take you and Harmony to dance class this morning?" said Ashley coming into my room.
"Yes," said Melody Quin " But I wanted to find out about Mommy's date with Mr.Colby. "
"Later," said Ashley taking Melody Quin's hand and getting her off my bed.
Ashley shoots me a look as if to say because I wanna know too.
"Thanks Ash," I said with a yawn.
"No problem," said Ashley "Now get some more sleep."
Ashley and Melody Quin leave but not before Ashley closes the door after Hershey Kiss enters and jumps onto my bed and lays next to me.
Hershey Kiss falls asleep immediately as do I.

Colby's POV

I wake up a little after noon Saturday afternoon. Last night for me was magical.Being with Rebecca and telling her how I feel about her and finding out she feels the same was amazing.
I am awaken by a knock on the bedroom door and my Mom sticks her head in.
"Hi sleepy head," she said "I have been trying to reach you all morning."
She comes into my room sits on my bed.
"I didn't  get in from my date with Rebecca until four am," I said sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"So I take it you had a good time?" she asks smiling.
I nod "The best time. Mom we are in love!"
My Mom smiles "I figured," she said "The way your eyes light up every time you talk about her. I haven't seen that look in almost six years."
"Honestly Mom I haven't felt this way about a woman since Daisy," I said "Rebecca makes my heart sing."
My Mom smiles at me "Colby?"
" Yes Mom, " I said.
"Do you think Rebecca and Melody Quin would like to come over to.my house for dinner? That way I can get to see her outside of the girls' dance class."

Trinity 's POV

"Miss. Trin ," said Melody Quin practically floating into my room.
"Yes Melody Quin," I said.
"We don't have to do any kind of plan with Mommy and Mr. Colby!"
" We don't? " I ask.
"Yeah!Mommy and Mr. Colby already went on a date last night!!!"
" They did? "I ask as Ashley walks in and nods.
" Yep, "said Ash "Mel Harmony go get dressed."
" Ok, " they said.I

Ashley's POV

"Yeah and Bex didn't get in til three thirty in the morning," I said as Trinity let out a low whistle.
"Damn," said Trinity.
"She thought I was asleep on the couch because of course I had to spend the night to find out how the date went and when it was three thirty I figured I would wait until tonight to find out how it went since Rebecca was still asleep when Melody Quin and I left."
Trinity smiles widely at me as Brianna walks in.

Brianna's  POV

"So?!" I said walking up to Ashley as Bianca ran to the locker room.
"Don't know. Bex didn't get back in til three thirty!" said Ashley with a huge smile.
I let out a squeal of happiness.
"Oooh it had to go so good!!" I said.
"Well obviously you two have to come to lunch at my place. Jess and Cassie are bringing Rebecca and Reneè."
Reneè had become a good friend to She wasn't just the girls kindergarten teacher anymore.
" We can drop the girls off with my sister, "I said "Nicole has been waiting to take them to Build A Bear  anyways."
We quickly plan a lunch date for us girls and of course Austin and Ettore. "

Joe's POV

"You are coming to  my house for lunch while Gigi, Jojo and the twins go out with her Mom."
" Why? " I ask
"Simple Claudio,Pamela, Bryan, Paul, Nattie and Kofi want to know how the date went. Kofi texted all of this morning that Meg texted him that you two were cutting quite the rug last night and early this morning. You are coming over to spill."
"When did we turn into a bunch of girls?" asks Colby.
"Please we have all seen you threw the loss of Daisy and now we are seeing you fall again," I said " We are all just curious about how the date
went, " I said.
"Fine what time should I be over there?" relented Colby .
"Noon," I said.
"Fine I will see you at noon," said Colby.