"He can't win that merge. That whole coven will collapse." Bonnie shakes her head. "And I feel like Alaric has really found the right person for him." Bonnie says, sitting up in her bed and placing a pillow in her lap. "He can't lose Jo."

Molly watches as she spoke. "Yeah—" Molly says, after realizing she hadn't said anything in response. "Yeah right." She nods quickly.

Bonnie opens her mouth to say something else, but stops when Molly lets out a quiet groan and quickly reaches for the side of her temple, slightly wincing in pain.

"Woah—" Bonnie says, looking at her concernedly. "What was that?"

Molly squeezed her eyes shut quickly in an attempt to dull the sharp pain that just shot through her head. She opened her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index fingers.

After she realized what was happening, Molly stood up and walked over to the calendar Bonnie had hanging up above her desk. It was February 22nd, and there was a full moon on February 23rd.

"Shit." Molly mutters, stepping back from the calendar a bit.

Bonnie looked at Molly confusedly before standing up and looking at the calendar too. "Oh." Bonnie says quietly. "Well, Tyler taught you how to control it, right?" Bonnie says.

Molly looks up at her worriedly. "The only way to remain control is shifting on your own consistently— and I haven't transitioned in eight months."

Bonnie bit the inside of her lip. "Tyler will help—"

Molly shakes her head and Bonnie stops talking. "He's human now I'll kill him." She says. "I'll have to do it myself."

"I'll come." Bonnie nods.

"I'll kill you, too." Molly shakes her head again. "I've done it myself before it's just— been a while." She swallows, trying to reassure herself.

Molly's phone buzzes and she pulls it out of her pocket to see an incoming call. "It's Tyler." Molly says to Bonnie before clicking accept, she couldn't even get a word in before he began talking.

"Where are you?!" Tyler says frantically.

Molly looked confused. "At Bonnie's studying. Why?"

"Is Liv with you?" He asks.

"No?" Molly responds.

"Shit." Tyler says frustratedly.

"What's going on?" Molly says worriedly.

"There's an eclipse about to happen." Tyler begins. Molly felt her throat catch at the words. "Liv lied and told me she was with you— but I guarantee her dad is going to try and get her and Luke to merge tonight." His words all blended together, and Molly couldn't focus on them as she grew more and more panicked.

"Tyler, stay out of it it's not your problem." Molly says, trying to calm him down.

"It is my problem, Molly!" He says frustratedly into the phone. "Luke will kill Liv. And I can't lose her." He says. Molly looked up at Bonnie, who looked just as worried. "I gotta go." Tyler says, and he hung up before Molly could say anything else.

"There's an eclipse tonight?" Bonnie asks, as Molly begins to shove all of her stuff in her backpack. Molly didn't respond, just rushed to the door. "Where are you going?"

"I'm not sure." Molly says. Quickly plotting out what she felt like she had to do next. She had no idea where Kai was— or when she'd see him next.

Or if she'd see him.

Molly drove around the dark roads quickly, she frantically looked around on the roads as she drove around for any sign of him, and sign that he was alive. Her headlights, and an occasional streetlight, were her only source of light.