But at the end, the girl ended up supporting and understanding my decision.

"Come on, don't just stand there. Put the girl on the couch so she can continue her nap peacefully." Chae snapped.

I obeyed and placed Athena on one of the 3 couches in the living room. When she was settled, I sat down next to her, facing Jimin and Chaeyoung.

"So, how was it in the States?" Jimin asked.

"It was good. I loved it there. It is way different from Korea and living there made me realize that."

A long sigh escaped my hyung's mouth. "A lot had happened, Jungkook-ah. To us, to the hyungs, unnies; to Lisa."

My heart skipped a beat at the sound of her name.

Lisa...

It is and always will be a precious word to me. A word that define the woman that I loved. How stupid was I for not reaching out to her. For not answering her texts or calls. I must've put her through so much pain. My heart broke thinking of it. I regret everything.

But despite the regrets and pain, I would still make the same decision. I'll do it a thousand times.

"I know Jimin. I know. I promise I'll make up for-

"You can't just expect to make up 15 years like that."

My body stiffened. As I was stuck in place my eyes watched as Jimin and Chaeyoung's head shift to towards the stairs. Chae immediately stood up, "Lisa."

What felt like forever, I finally got the courage to face her. Her blonde locks were thrown over her shoulders. She wore a white t-shirt with a grey divided-sweater over it. Black leggings.

She still never fails to take my breathe away

"We'll let you two talk." Jimin said, pulling Chae into the kitchen.

My eyes never left her as she made her way to the couch that once rested the two that are now probably eavesdropping in the kitchen.

"Lisa, how have you been?" I managed to force out.

"Good. And you?"

"I'm fine."

Silence filled the room. The atmosphere between us was very awkward. I could feel an uncomfortable vibe floating around the room. It wasn't like before. And I hate it.

My mind was frantic and all I wanted to do was to pull her close and hug her. Hold her.

God how I miss my gal

"Tell me, what were you up to all these years, Jungkook?" Her eye shifted to the sleeping Athena beside me. "Well besides your baby girl."

"I went to college. Got my BBA and IT. Somi gave birth to a baby boy, Oliver, but we just call him Oli. That little rascal is a handful."

A grin tugged on the corner of Lisa's lips.

Her smile