3 Years Ago

-THIRD PERSON-

-THIRD PERSON-

"P-please, young m-master, you have to f-forgive me. I didn't mean to."

Jeon Jungkook was looking down at his once was Butler in disgust as he pleaded for his life.

What a coward he was. Jungkook never disliked the guy. He was there to help him with all sorts of things. Such as school work and sometimes even video games.

He was a strategy wizard anyways. The young man had few flaws in his life. He was handsome, smart, and kind. But at certain times he might be a little too selfish. He makes up for it of course.

Unfortunately, this time, he couldn't do anything to make his actions disappear.

"Pathetic is what you are Jan-i."

The older guy on the ground was practically balling his eyes out. His sobs sounded like a distressed middle school girl after she got rejected by her crush.

"P-please Jungkook. I needed the m-money. I would never betray you l-like that."

They say when you're drunk, you space out from life. A cloud carries you to a dreamland with cocktails and music and whatever you desire. Your mind drifts away from reality. Leaving your problems behind. But with your right mind gone, you have no common sense. Which by the way leads you to so stupid ass things.

Hint= What Jan-i Woo was doing right now.

"Please, s-spare my life." Jan-i let out another cry. Jungkook looked down at the guy while his eyes were rolling repeatedly. It was fucking 5 a.m in the morning and here Jan-i was on his knees, begging for forgiveness.

One side of Jungkook actually wanted to forgive the poor guy. Jan-i was like a big brother to him. But now he doesn't know what the guy is anymore. All he knew was his hatred.

So he punched him.

Put him out of his misery.

"Jungkook! What the fuck!"

He turned to see his beautiful blondie in shock and his Yoongi hyung rushing towards him. "Lisa..." He called, reaching out for her. But his shoulders sank when she turned around, leaving him behind.

Did he do something wrong?

"Youngling, what is the meaning of this?" Yoongi asked. He looked down at the unconscious drunk on the floor. "Your butler? Wha- Jungkook! Why in the hell did you punch him?"

"He showed up drunk and started pouring his filthy heart out. Aish, I wanted to throw up on the spot."

"No, this filthy drunk can get us what we need. Carry him inside Jungkook, now."

Without hesitating, he obeyed and tossed the guy on the couch. "Go wake up the others." Yoongi commanded.

"Sorry hyung, but I have to get to my girlfriend before she hate me forever."