Low Profile

- Third Person-

- Third Person-

"Shit!" He heard his leader yell from the driver's seat. Namjoon slumped down on his seat in frustration. Jungkook couldn't help but roll his eyes at his immature leader's behavior.

"How the hell did you dad find out Jungkook?!", Namjoon once again tell, this time only closer to the guy's ear. "Aish, how should I know?!" Jungkook took his index finger and pressed his tragus against the insides of his ear to relieve the loud noise.

"But hope found out isn't important. Not now of course. What is is how he will act next. We can't waist anymore time, contact everyone to meet at the new cafe that opened downtown. We'll discuss it there."

Namjoon was about to start the car until Jungkook grabbed onto his wrist. His head turned to the younger boy only to see an unfamiliar look in his eyes. An uneasy look.

"No. We can't just all meet public like that. Knowing my father, he might have henchmen watching over us every minute. Every second. We can't risk that. I'll create a group chat. We'll contact everyone there."

Namjoon nodded, understanding where Jungkook was coming from immediately. "Alright, I'll drop you off at Balirugus so you can retrieve your car. I'll be waiting for that group chat."

. . .

BamBam: What the hell is this?

Bobby: A group chat? HA! Which of you losers created this?

Suga: I don't have time for this

Jhope: you've got to be kidding me

Sehun: Jinjja??

Kai: LMAO

Mark: 😒

Jimin: Ew

V: Agreed Jimin

Jin: Seriously??

Jackson: Ughh

June: Group chat???

Namjoon: STOP COMPLAINING YOU IDIOTS!! WE HAVE A CRISIS HERE!!

Jackson: what happen? Did your cat die?

Bobby: HAHAHA

Jimin: childish much?

Kai: r.i.p