3

{unedited}-FIRST PERSON-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

{unedited}
-FIRST PERSON-

"Yah, youngling, she's adorable." Jimin said as he admired the sleeping girl in my arms.

Athena had fallen asleep due to jet lag on our way to Jimin's place. I was quite surprised since she slept through most of the 2 flights.

I smiled at my hyung in awe as the guy cooed over my daughter. Jimin had transformed into a big mochi ever since his son was born. The guy practically smiled every 5 minutes.

"If you're done, Jimin, I'd like to take my daughter inside before she freeze to death."

"Oh, sorry."

We both laughed it off before he lead me towards a big structure as his home.

Jimin's house was very cozy. When we entered, a modern sight greeted us. The walls were white and decorated with tons of family pictures along with some of my hyungs and unnies. I couldn't help but smile when my eyes landed on a picture of a familiar blonde.

Lisa

A smile that I know so much was plastered on her face. It looked like around Christmas. She was hugging a unfamiliar kid in the picture. Their eyes glowed at the same rate. They look perfect.

"Yah! Jungkook!"

My head snapped towards the sudden noise to see Chaeyoung. She had dropped a wooden spoon on the floor as her hand cane over her mouth.

I smiled before walking to her and giving her a hug.

"Unnie, how have you been."

"Aish, PARK JIMIN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JUNGKOOK WAS ON HIS WAY HERE?!"

"Honeeeeeeeey, I'm sorry. I thought I would surprise you..."

"Surprise my ass."

God how I miss this place.

I have been away for so long that I totally forgot what lies back at home. My family, friends.

Ever since I found out about Scarlet's pregnancy, I knew telling my dad was not a good idea. I wanted to get everything settled before breaking the news to the man.

Of course someone had to know though. So I told Somi. At first, she went off on me. Her lecture probably lasted for an eternity if you ask me. And to top it off, she would smack me wherever every 5 minutes.