55

Aiden.

A round of shots come to the table where Emilia stands, conversing with the drunk guys. She downs two, then looks back and me and smiles. It's comical watching this. Her trying to piss me off intentionally. Doesn't she know what's about to happen when I get ahold of her?

A guy with brown hair puts his hand on the small of her back and I can't fucking handle it anymore. I take a few long strides to Emma. When my hand clamps around her wrist one of the drunk guys look me up and down, sizing me up. I square my shoulders and narrow my eyes at him. He shakes his head before turning back to his friends. Smart.

The brown-haired fuck who touched her isn't as smart, he looks at my hand on Emma's wrist before his face turns to a scowl. "Hey man, I think she's a bit occupied." He goes to remove my hand. Remove my fucking hand from her. I laugh.

With a warning tone, I say "I would advise you against that." He hesitates before climbing off the barstool and standing up in front of me. I roll my eyes waiting, just waiting for him to try something.

"Fuck-" I drop him with one swift punch to the jaw before he can utter one more word to me, how dare he disrespects me in front of my girl. My girl who's in so much fucking trouble right now.

With her wrist in my hand, I drag her out and to the rental car. I'm glad we rented an Escalade. There's plenty of room for me to punish the absolute fuck out of this girl.

I open the back door and slide us both into the backseat.

I pin her body against the soft cushions, fury raging through me. "You're going to let another man touch you?" I scream at her. "In front of me Emilia." My eyes are wild as I look for an answer in hers. The fact that she looks so calm makes me angrier.

"I swear to god I'll walk back in there and fucking kill all of them Em." I spit and she smiles, she fucking smiles at me.

She's driving me fucking mad.

"Get over my fucking knee." I order and she shakes her head. Cute.

"Now. Fucking. now. You want to be a bad girl I'll punish you like one." I growl and she puts her finger up. Surprising me by putting it to my lips.

"No, no Aiden." She slides on top of me, straddling me. Her bottom lip between her teeth. The fuck is she doing?

"You don't have the control right now. I walk in and see some girl in between your legs. Quit talking."

"It's not wha-" I try to explain but she cuts me off.

"I don't give a fuck what you're about to say." She chuckles and I throw my head back, what is she doing?

"Don't take that tone with me, Emilia." I grip her waist in a warning and a soft moan escapes her lips. Fuck.

"Don't." She says, her voice louder than usual. I want to flip up her short dress and take my hand to her bare ass until it's raw but the way she's looking at me. The way she's slowly grinding her hips on my lap makes me shut up.

Slowly she lifts her dress up exposing her thighs. Her body and dress are wet from the rain, but I can see her glistening between her legs. No panties.

"I walk in a bar, after telling you I love you..." Her voice breaks and she stops grinding against me. I grip her hips and move her myself but she swats my hands.

"And then I find some fucking girl in between your legs when I walk in."

I don't know what to say so I shake my head

She grabs my face for me to look at her.

"What would you have done if that were me? If you told me something so personal and I just left and when you came to find me I was standing between some guys legs, a guy that looks totally different from you." She spits and the thought of her touching another man makes my entire body shake

"It's not like you think."

"Well tell me Aiden, what's it like? Because not only did you have a girl there fucking flirting with you. She was a redhead, and skinny and wearing something I would never wear. Is that what you want? Someone the complete opposite of me?" She asks, her voice slightly slurred from the shots she took with the guys; I can tell she's trying to be brave but she's breaking.

I run my hand on her cheek. "No, no baby. There's no one more perfect than you. I pushed her away, I swear I would never." I promise her.

I go to speak again but she puts her small hand over my mouth causing me to chuckle. "If I ever." She looks at me with fury "ever fucking see another girl in between your legs Aiden. I'll never speak to you again." She states and I nod.

"Now." She whispers in my ear while grinding against me. "I'm in control tonight. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am." I smile, giving in to whatever she wants to keep her from being upset with me.

I'm already hard and she unzips my pants, she slips herself over my shaft and my head rolls back from the feeling. We're both uncoordinated and a bit drunk but the feeling of her riding me is so exquisite I forget everything that's happened as she rides me faster.

I fight the urge to flip her around and pound her tight pussy in the backseat, but I refrain. Besides, what she's going feels so good.

During her climax, she says "You're mine Aiden."

Gripping her hips and painting, "As I'm yours," I reply while wrapping my hand around her throat. Reminding her who's boss.

♠️