9

♥️

He leans in close to my neck, making a trail of soft kisses down my jawline. I wrap my legs tighter around him. I feel his hand's grip harder around me as he lifts me off the countertop. He walks us toward the hallway never taking his lips off of my neck.

"You're so fucking sexy, Em." He whispers into my ear and a shiver runs through me.

"I don't know ab..." I begin but am cut off when Ashley's door creaks open. I scramble with my legs behind Aiden's back and he laughs as he pulls us into the bathroom, the door before Ashley's on the right. We silently laugh about not being caught as we close the door quickly.

"Hey! I need to take a shower." Ashley softly demands in a sleepy voice.

"Be out in a minute." Aiden says in an irritated tone as he reluctantly sets me down back on my feet.

I hear heavy footsteps and a door slam. I go to reach for the knob to leave before she comes back when I hear water running behind me. A hand wraps around my arm and pulls me back.

"I can't wait until my place is done, that way nothing can interrupt us." He says in a soft voice.

"I can't stay in here!" I silently scream even though I really don't want to leave.

"Shh, you'll be fine. Do you really want to go?" He asks as he pushes his hands under my shirt slowly. I give a shy nod telling him I don't want to leave and a smile creeps up on his face, slight stubble trailing is sharp jawline.

"But Ashley!" I say trying to make him understand I would rather do this when we are alone.

"Don't worry, I won't be loud. Well, I won't be... but I will have you screaming in a few minutes." He says with a laugh and I playfully swat at him.

He continues to slowly take my clothes off as the small bathroom fills with heavy steam. I know I should stop but I can be quiet, I think. I'm a little nervous to be so exposed in front of him but the way he looks at me makes me more confident.

"Fuck." He says when he finishes undressing me and steps back. He places his hand underneath his jaw like he's studying an art piece at a museum. I'm thankful for the thick steam cascading around us, maybe he won't notice my blushing.

"Nervous?" He asks as he pushes the glass door open before putting his hands on my hips.

"A little." I admit looking up through batted lashes.

"You're adorable." He says as his grip on me tightens. He snakes his large hands on the back of my legs and places me around his waist like before and walks us into the hot stream of the shower. The quick contact when he picked me up scared me and I made out a little scream, the small shriek makes me laugh at myself but the moment turns into a frenzy of passion as he pushes me up against the cool tiles. I feel his smile on my neck as he begins gently sucking on my skin. I feel him growing harder against my bare skin and I have to cover my mouth to hide my moans from the rest of the house.

He pulls his head up from my neck, admiring where his lips just were.

"We have to be quiet," I say through ragged breaths.

"Mhmm." He agrees and I hear a banging on the door.

"Hey! I'm going to skip the shower; I've got to get going before traffic messes my trip up. Tell Emma I said bye when she gets up!" Ashley yells through the door and I hide a smile knowing that we will be alone any second, Aiden lets out a sigh of relief when he hears the door shut.

As soon as we know the house is empty he looks at me intently. "Do you want me?" He says as his eyes look into mine, the shower has made his hair wet and he releases one hand from me to push it out of his face. His body pressed up hard against me to keep me from sliding down the marble wall.

I nod at him.

"No, say it." He demands.

"I want you." I assure him as I bring my lips to his.

He glides one hand down his toned stomach where my legs are spread. When his warm hand reaches me, I let out a slight gasp into his mouth. He pulls his face away from me as he glides a finger across my opening, I bite my lip. His eyes are on my lips as he slides a finger inside of me.

"So wet for me." He says in a low voice which makes me tremble underneath his strong arms. I don't know what to say, I'm nervous. Willing, of course, but very nervous.

He pumps his long fingers inside of me and I moan each time he goes a little deeper.

"I love that you're sitting on my hand right now." He says through a deep voice, his eyes are wild as he takes in my euphoric expression. "You have no idea how bad I want to be inside of you." He says.

"Please, Aiden" I beg and I feel him shift underneath me, his hand grabs his length and I gasp when I see the full size. He lets out a small laugh as he looks up at me.

"You sure you want to do this? I felt how tight you are, I don't want to hurt you." He says in a sincere voice but the sight in front of me is pushing me over the edge, he's slowly pumping his length in his hand to keep himself ready.

"Please, I need you," I beg again, my eyes pleading him.

He looks at me intently, his features darkening as he begins to breath heavier. His voice is deep and full of lust. "Now if I fuck you. You're mine, got it?"

His wild eyes examine mine waiting for an answer. I can't think straight so I nod. "Yes."

A small laugh escapes his lips. "Good girl."

He brings himself to my opening and he barely gets the tip in before I let out a yelp. He instantly pulls himself out of me, I whimper again at the loss of contact.

"Why are you stopping?" I ask.

"I don't want to hurt you." He says as his chest rises and falls quickly.

"I'll be fine, it will hurt anyways right?" I ask him and when he doesn't look like he's going to budge I think of something where I know he will try again.

"You don't want me?" I say as I look up at him innocently.

He bites his lip hard. He brings one hand to my throat and gently holds my neck while I look at him. "You know better than that." He says through his teeth. I dig my nails into his back and hear him let out a soft moan.

"Later." He promises as he brings a finger to my lips to silence me. "I want to take you properly. For now, let me make you feel good." He offers as he lifts my hands above my head. He pins both of my wrists down with one hand as he slides the other down my body slowly. His fingers slide into me again, and I have to admit this is a much more comfortable feeling. We can try that again later, preferably in a bed so I'm in a better position.

I moan his name when he starts rubbing my clit while simultaneously pumping his long fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck, I love when you say my name." He says into my ear before he returns his attention back to that same spot on my neck. It feels tender as his teeth nibble on the skin and he sucks again.

I feel my body coming undone underneath his fingers as my legs begin to shake.

"Come for me." He demands.

And I do as he commands. Taking in the sight in front of me, his wet hair falling onto his forehead as his wide eyes jump from my eyes to my open mouth. His mouth crashes into mine as I fall apart in his hands.

After we spend time in the shower, scrubbing each other and joking I get out and wrap my hair in a towel before I throw my robe over me that was hung on the back door.

I smile as I wipe the steam from the mirror and I see Aiden walking up behind me in my reflection. He pulls my hair away from my neck as he kisses the spot he's been paying a lot of attention to and when he lifts his head back up I see a large purple spot.

"Aiden! You gave me a hickey." I say in an annoyed tone, wondering how I'm going to cover it up.

"I was just marking what's mine." He says as he shrugs and kisses it again.

♥️