20

Aiden.

As soon as we got to the bottom of the stairs, I was holding Emma in my arms, she was so exhausted from the events of the day and I can't blame her. I make sure to hold her dress down so no one sees underneath it, I can't believe she didn't wear any panties. The though infuriates me because I wasn't around but I can't help but imagine how easy it would have been to slip inside of her earlier, too bad she drank tonight. I would never take advantage of her like that.

I gently place her in the front of the Mercedes and buckle her in. I slide into my seat trying to be quiet as I push in the button and start the car. She stirs a little but doesn't wake. I take a moment to take in her features, she looks so sweet and innocent with her face smushed against the leather seat. I'm so thankful she's safe.

On the drive home, my mind wanders off to earlier. I know it was her punishment and I know I told her it shouldn't turn her on but when she started grinding on my leg my dick started to twitch, it was so fucking sexy and innocent how she was humping my leg. I had to restrain myself from taking her right there on the couch, but I had to stop and finish through with her spankings, how else would she learn what's right and wrong? She's so innocent I just want to protect her from the horrors of the world. I don't know what this girl is doing to me, I honestly have never given a fuck about a girl like this in my life. I felt a primal urge to teach her a lesson, any other girl and I would have just said fuck it and not dealt with the drama but with Emma, it's just different.

At the thought of her ass bouncing on my knee and the wetness I felt when I checked her little pussy, the bulge in my pants grows and I need relief so bad, I wish more than anything none of this happened and we were at home and she was sober so we could fuck. At a red light, I peek over, the moon casting a faint glow on her tiny silhouette as she lays in the seat. I notice how one of her breasts is hanging out from the thin fabric of her dress, that fucking dress. I begin to rub myself through my pants to relieve some of the tension building inside me. I know I shouldn't, but I bring my other hand to lightly graze her nipple, she stirs a little and I move my hand back down to my cock.

As I drive down the road, I can't handle the throbbing anymore so I unzip my pants and hold my length in my hands, gently stroking it as I remember the way she was grinding on me earlier. I wanted to hold her by her waist and slam her down onto my throbbing cock and since she was a bad girl and wore no panties it would have been so easy to slide into her. I can't wait until she's sober tomorrow so I can do just that.

I begin to pump my cock faster in my hand, the lotion that I rubbed on her tight ass is still on my hands moisturizing me as I pump faster. Fuck, I'm driving down the road doing this, why couldn't I have waited until I got home and was in the safety of the bedroom or shower? What if she wakes up? Fuck it, she already knows she's mine and I'm hers. It's not like I'm doing anything directly to her. I need to pleasure myself; I need the release. I park the car in the lot, driving past the valet... they don't need to see this.

It's dark but a street light emits a warm glow on her body making me pump harder and faster as I stare at her beautiful body. The pressure builds while I stare at Emma, silently moaning her name as I release myself into my hand. I use a towel from the back to clean myself off before fixing her dress and scooping her up to carry her inside, once again pulling down the thin fabric of her short dress to shield her from wandering eyes. Tomorrow, she's in for it.
♠️

Thank you guys so much for your support! Nothing makes me happier than reading your comments ♥️