35

Aiden.

Dinner was delicious, I will give his mom that. She can cook... not as good as my Emma though.

There was a lot of business talk between Matt -Caleb's father- and I. He was nice enough, but his son was a fucking prick, so I won't be using the business card he gave me for any reason. After dinner Matt, Pamela, and Regina excited to have some coffee in the kitchen.

With just the three of us in the room it was quiet besides the sounds of Emma giggling when I would whisper a joke in her ear.

******

I place my hand gently on her throat and whisper to her "Throat still sore baby?" She blushes crimson and giggles at me, swatting me to stop with a smile.

I enjoy the awkward silence as I see the scrawny fuck wiggling around in his seat, good. I make him uncomfortable. I watched him throughout the entire dinner, even though I was talking business with his father I saw him sneak glances at my girl. Mine. She's my fucking girl. Emphasis on the mine. Didn't I already threaten him?

I want to reach across the table and beat the fuck out of him, grab his stupid blonde hair and slam his skull against the wooden table until he can't see so he can never look at her again. But I don't want to upset Em's mom or let Em see any more violence so I do the next best thing I can think of.

I saw him glance at her chest -even though her dress was a high neckline her tits are so nice and perky they're just out there- I put my hand higher up her thigh and she bites her lip. Exactly what I wanted to happen. Emma's only looking at me, she barely acknowledged him since we got here and at this moment, she's looking at my face, but I wasn't looking back at her just yet.

I want to look at Caleb and tell him that the reason Emma wasn't speaking much was because her throat is sore from me ramming my cock down it last night. That I throat fucked her so hard that every time she spoke today or coughed; she could still feel me deep down her throat. That the reason she is walking funny is because I had pounded her tight pussy too hard last night while she obediently laid on the floor for me.

But I would never say those things and give him a visual of her. He could imagine all he wanted; he would never get to see her that way. Also, I wouldn't want her to feel awkward and I didn't feel it was appropriate to have a man to man conversation with him because he's not that important. Besides... he's hardly a man.

So instead, I look into Caleb's eyes and see him watching her lower lip that she was biting. Then he turns his attention to me, and I glare him down with an expression that could kill before I turn to my angel and take her face in one hand. I cup her cheeks with one hand protectively and she puckers her lips out to kiss me naturally, so instead, I pull her bottom lip in between my teeth and bite it a little. I stop before she can moan, I wouldn't dare let him hear such a beautiful fucking sound.

I grab the back of her head and stick my tongue inside for a moment. Before my lips leave hers, I make sure to make eye contact with him and as soon as I do, I see that his face is blood red. He hastily gets up from the table and I laugh a deep laugh before returning my attention to Emma. I help her up and fix her dress where I had slightly pulled it up a bit before we say our goodbyes to everyone -minus Caleb- and walk back to her house.

♠️