Chapter 40: Lover

Start from the beginning

Taehyung bites his lips when Jeongguk's hand goes lower, brushes slightly over his member but doesn't touch it. Jeongguk keeps teasing him like that while prepping kisses on his nape and then bends lower, kisses along his spine. His hand still keeps brushing over his hard member and Taehyung almost cries.

"Come on baby, let me hear you." Jeongguk utters as he kisses the small tattoo under Taehyung's ass cheek.

"Gukkie---please." Taehyung can be confident just for a little while. Jeongguk always wins. He let's Taehyung be in charge for a while but in the end, Taehyung himself wants Jeongguk to do whatever he wants to do to him.

"Please what? I don't think you said something." Jeongguk utters, tracing his thumb over the tattoo.

"Stop teasing." Taehyung utters and hears Jeongguk chuckle.

"Is that all you want?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung closes his eyes, inhales shakily.

"I asked you something." Jeongguk says as he caresses Taehyung's back of thighs.

"Please---please fuck me." Taehyung immediately says because he can't take it any longer. Just a little of Jeongguk's touch is making him desperate more and more.

"I told you I'd make you beg for it---so beg." Taehyung almost sobs at Jeongguk's words. His breath hitches when Jeongguk speads his ass cheeks, squeezes the skin yet doesn't do anything.

"I am---I am fucking begging---". Taehyung's words are turned to a gasp when he receives a harsh slap on his ass.

"No cursing baby boy, beg nicely." Jeongguk utters and gets up, hand on his waist but he stands infront of him now.

"Jeongguk please, please fuck me, I beg you." Taehyung whines as he looks at Jeongguk with pleading eyes.

Jeongguk's finger was teasing Taehyung's whole and he nibbles on Taehyung's ear. Taehyung holds the bar tightly that his nails go white.

"Gukk---just---".

"My pretty slut." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung fucking moans at just mere words.

Before Taehyung can say anything else, Jeongguk slips in his finger inside Taehyung's hole and the model whimpers. His eyes go shut as Jeongguk doesn't wait to add two fingers and move them in and out.

"Oh Gukkie--". Taehyung manages to moan at the pleasure he feels.

"Hurry." Taehyung utters because he can't wait anymore.

"Why?" Jeongguk asks and smirks because Taehyung groans and whimpers.

"I---I want you cock inside me---please." Taehyung shamelessly says and Jeongguk can't wait anymore either. As much as he loves watching Taehyung whither in his fingers, he loves it more when Taehyung moans loudly when he fucks him.

"Such a good boy." Jeongguk says as he pulls out his fingers and kisses Taehyung deeply. The ravenette then unbuckle his belt and takes off his pants and boxers, slowly and smirks as Taehyung eyes him hungrily.

The model loves it that Jeongguk didn't take off his shirt, it kind of excites him because Jeongguk looks too hot.

"No lube." Taehyung says and Jeongguk halts because he was going to grab it.

"It's going to hurt." Jeongguk utters.

"I want to feel that too." Taehyung says and Jeongguk grabs his jaw.

"You want me to fuck you raw and dry huh?" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung wets his lips, runs his tongue on them.

"Yes." Taehyung replies.