Chapter 19: Dense

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore
Very very short and boring chap

Third Person POV

The other three segments were done as well. One in the garden maze and on in the balcony and the last one with the ballroom set. Taehyung changed four outfits and rocked every single one. Having Jeongguk taking his pictures as well made Taehyung more confident.

He wanted to show Jeongguk his best. He loves how Jeongguk's eyes are on him only and even though he's taking pictures---his main focus is Taehyung and that's all Taehyung wants.

He never knew Jeongguk had a camera or if he even takes pictures. He always thought Jeongguk as a careless person who loves to bully him back in high school and now as just a business man who only focuses on work and never on side activities.

Also Taehyung hasn't seen Jeongguk in casual clothes except his vest and sweatpants which aren't casual. Taehyung admits how good the other looks in denim and white shirt.

The shoot ended at almost six and Taehyung immediately gets changed because Jeongguk's waiting for him. The model says goodbye to his manager and the staff who will be flying back tomorrow.

Taehyung finds Jeongguk by the elevator and smiles as he walks towards him.

"All done?" Jeongguk asks softly and Taehyung nods.

"Let's go then."

In the elevator, they both don't talk as there are others present as well but Taehyung loves it that how close Jeongguk is, almost pressing onto him.

"Didn't know you were a photographer Jeon." Taehyung says as they're in the car now. The ravenette chuckles and shrugs.

"Just a time pass I guess. But i haven't used my camera when I got into last year of business until now." Jeongguk explains.

"Then why start again now?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk looks at him.

"I maybe looking for a muse---". Jeongguk says in amusement and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"A muse? Oh really?" Taehyung utters and Jeongguk nods enthusiastically.

"Does that make me a muse since you photographed me?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk looks at him intensely.

"That makes you my only muse then." Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't know how can he say these words so easily while he feels like he might explode.

Does Jeongguk not feel what Taehyung feels whenever they are in this situation, heart beating faster and sparks lit up in the body---Taehyung hopes he's not alone.

"Well, I'm glad that I'm the only one." Taehyung proud and playfully says, tries to hide his obvious blush but fails.

You are the only one.

Jeongguk fears for a moment that he might have said it out loud. He fears why he even said it. He wasn't supposed to say it.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk then says, looks away and Taehyung frowns.

"Why?" Taehyung asks, worried.

"I slept through my alarm and I was supposed to drive with you and I didn't even read---".

"No Jeongguk, don't apologize. You were tired, I know and it happens. I've slept through my alarm a million times." Taehyung chuckles but Jeongguk still looks at him in an apologetic expression.

"What matters is that you were there, from the first picture till last---that was what I wanted." Taehyung smiles softly at the ravenette and the other sighs.