Chapter 12: Pillowy

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

"Please Jeongguk, we have to go." Taehyung whines. Jeongguk just got back from office the next day because the previous day---when they had the little argument, Jeongguk came home late and Taehyung was asleep and the in the morning, Jeongguk left early.

So now, Taehyung has forgotten all about the little argument from the previous day and he's whining because Jeongguk isn't listening to him.

"Not we, you have to." Jeongguk answers as he takes off his coat.

"But I want you to go with me." Taehyung says, pouts, even though Jeongguk's not looking at him.

"I am only free on Sundays Taehyung but still not so free." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Can't you come home early for just one evening? You'll like it there." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs.

"No, I can't and it's your friend's birthday party, what will I do there?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts again as Jeongguk finally looks at him.

"Amber invited you as well and I'll really like it of you'll go with me." Taehyung softly says, eyes hopeful and hands fidgeting.

The bully and enemy Jeongguk is supposed to say that he doesn't fucking care if Taehyung would like it or not but Jeongguk can't really find that bully in him anymore.

"Why do you want me to go?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shrugs.

"You're supposed to go with me. It's a husband duty and also, it won't seem nice that I'll go alone while everyone else will be with their partners." Taehyung says innocently and Jeongguk narrows his eyes at him.

"You said Namjoon hyung is going as well, he doesn't have a partner." Jeongguk says and Taehyung scowls at him.

"Stop talking about others. Just tell me if you'll go with me or not." Taehyung asks.

"No." Jeongguk immediately says and Taehyung huffs and whines.

"You can't have a Friday evening free from your work for me?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"No." Jeongguk immediately says and Taehyung stomps his feet on the floor like a baby.

"I cancelled my gathering---no, you cancelled my gathering for a dinner with Mingyu. I went with you. Why can't you go?" Taehyung says, keeps whining and Jeongguk thinks he's a baby in a body of a twenty four year old.

"I still don't get why I should be there." Jeongguk says and Taehyung is about to give up.

"I told Amber that we both will be there and it'll be so embarrassing if I go alone." Taehyung explains and Jeongguk looks away, places the coat on his arm and walks towards the stairs.

"Okay fine---don't go you stubborn asshole." Taehyung yells after Jeongguk, pouts when Jeongguk doesn't even look back.

"You can never change Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung yells and the ravenette stops, looks around and gives Taehyung a glance, expression blank and then turns back around and walks towards his room.

Taehyung sighs in frustration. He shouldn't have been so confident while talking to Amber.

He'd love to be there. Taehyung wants to laugh at his own words. Who was he fooling here? Only himself.

Taehyung's mind then wanders to Changmin. Something like this was expected from that idiot and Taehyung thinks he himself is the idiot who went there.